TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sexystang And Secondo's Wedding Day Celebration!!

For all our TS friends to view and enjoy :clapping: Sean and I had a beautiful fall wedding :wub2: with a combination of outstanding summer weather we couldn't of asked for a better day :happy feet: and all our 4 boys did an outstanding job :rating::salute: we are truly blessed...... :grouphug:

For all our TS friends to view and enjoy :clapping: Sean and I had a beautiful fall wedding :wub2: with a combination of outstanding summer weather we couldn't of asked for a better day :happy feet: and all our 4 boys did an outstanding job :rating::salute: we are truly blessed...... :grouphug:

Beautiful video..Congratulations Laurie and Sean may you both enjoy many wonderful years together..All the best!!!

That was really kind for you to share the video. The wedding looked like an 11 to me! You both looked very happy and that is the most important thing. Oh, and the kids too! lol May you both have a wonderful rest of your life together.

Could not sleep last night - so I got up at 2:30 and opened the laptop...

Came out here to catch-up with the NTT House and... Let me check-out Sean & Laurie's Nuptials!

What a great trip down Memory Lane! To see you two again, only this time actually headed for the alter, tugged at my heart!

All I could think was what a long journey this had been! From the days when we would hang-out at car shows (Mustangs Unlimited - BOTH locations, Berlin Turnpike, Tasca Ford),

Races and "Pony Corrals" at Lime Rock Park to dinner at home in Plantsville, just us and the Brunos. Sean changed out my 22 pound dampener with an new pulley from an '08 -

Got himself a set of KR axle backs after driving my car. Back in the days when I was too close to the family drama that tested your resolve for years... FINALLY!!!

- I could not be any happier for both of you! -

Good Lord, the boys have grown to much! So glad to see the Parents at the Wedding - You son is a grown man - Whoa, I'm feeling so old!!!

God has Blessed you both and Your extended Family - Sincere Congratulations! :wub:

-Rob & Lauren

Cnograts to both of you what a great wedding & many happy years together in the future with your family . Thanks for sharing your special day.

Thank you Shelby001 that entire day is also a special memory that will be with all of us forever!!

That was sooo cool. The angels are singing !!! Thanks for sharing your special day. That was the same song that Tana & I had playing at our wedding.

Thank you Rob, there were 2 special angels that were singing for sure, My Mother and Little Sister, they were standing right by my side the whole time. :)

CONGRATULATIONS :woot: and best of all to you and your family :love_shower:

Thank you Bob for all the best wishes!!

Beautiful video..Congratulations Laurie and Sean may you both enjoy many wonderful years together..All the best!!!

Thank you very much Keith!!

"Laurie's gonna kill you" :hysterical:

Loved it! Congrats and I wish you lots of love and happiness in your marriage!

Thanks Doug, yes that little stunt the kids pulled :gang: and that comment were pretty funny but oh so true. :club::hysterical2:

That was really kind for you to share the video. The wedding looked like an 11 to me! You both looked very happy and that is the most important thing. Oh, and the kids too! lol May you both have a wonderful rest of your life together.

Thank you Denstang65, glad you enjoyed the high rated video. :happy feet:

Could not sleep last night - so I got up at 2:30 and opened the laptop...

Came out here to catch-up with the NTT House and... Let me check-out Sean & Laurie's Nuptials!

What a great trip down Memory Lane! To see you two again, only this time actually headed for the alter, tugged at my heart!

All I could think was what a long journey this had been! From the days when we would hang-out at car shows (Mustangs Unlimited - BOTH locations, Berlin Turnpike, Tasca Ford),

Races and "Pony Corrals" at Lime Rock Park to dinner at home in Plantsville, just us and the Brunos. Sean changed out my 22 pound dampener with an new pulley from an '08 -

Got himself a set of KR axle backs after driving my car. Back in the days when I was too close to the family drama that tested your resolve for years... FINALLY!!!

- I could not be any happier for both of you! -

Good Lord, the boys have grown to much! So glad to see the Parents at the Wedding - You son is a grown man - Whoa, I'm feeling so old!!!

God has Blessed you both and Your extended Family - Sincere Congratulations! :wub:

-Rob & Lauren

Thank you very much Rob and Lauren. Sean and I miss you both :grouphug: especially the cruisen part. :peelout: Please give Lauren my best and a hug to you Rob. ;)

Congrats,again to both of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like a really great wedding !!!!!!!!!! Happiness 4 ever !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you joebob948 we all shared a wonderful experience together. :yahoo:

Congratulations Sean and Laurie. Thank you for sharing your wonderful wedding video.

Thank you Dan glad you enjoyed our special day. :love_shower:

I have not met you both but want to say congratulations. Thank you for sharing your wonderful wedding video.

What a beautiful video. Thank you both for sharing your special day with us. God Bless.

Thanks Brian glad you enjoyed the video :) But I'm still waiting for a set of those GT500 keys :waiting: and we've been married a month now....... :poke:

That's ok he doesn't have a set to my GT 5.0 either so we'll call it even....... :hysterical:

I have not met you both but want to say congratulations. Thank you for sharing your wonderful wedding video.

Thank You...... :happy feet:

Sean and Laurie...

Thanks for sharing that wonderful video with your Team Shelby family.

I too loved the "Laurie's gonna kill you!"

Sean you can feel a special bond with you and your sons.

May god bless you both on this journey through life.

Peter

You both look so happy as do the kids, its nice to see such a happy family and it takes our minds off of all the unhappy events in the world. Thanks for sharing your wedding day it put a smile on my face,may good times always be in your future.

Sean and Laurie...

Thanks for sharing that wonderful video with your Team Shelby family.

I too loved the "Laurie's gonna kill you!"

Sean you can feel a special bond with you and your sons.

May god bless you both on this journey through life.

Peter

Thank you Peter for those kind words :) Yes It will be quite a journey especially for me living with a house FULL of testosterone from all different age groups. :gaah:

:hysterical2:

You both look so happy as do the kids, its nice to see such a happy family and it takes our minds off of all the unhappy events in the world. Thanks for sharing your wedding day it put a smile on my face,may good times always be in your future.

Thank you Rocky, very glad to hear we can bring smiles to peoples faces. :)

• 5 years later...

Archived