TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone Know What Number This Was?

Alcan KobRa

Isn't this the one that was sitting on a trailer parked out in the parking lot at the new SAI HQ during the Bash this last April?

It sure looks like the same one. Had a For Sale sign on it for ~$40K+ if I recall.

Phill

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't this the one that was sitting on a trailer parked out in the parking lot at the new SAI HQ during the Bash this last April?

It sure looks like the same one. Had a For Sale sign on it for ~$40K+ if I recall.

Phill

I remember looking at the car but I do not think this is the one. I thought it had less damage. That said, I did not give it much attention. I will look and see if I took any pictures of it. Both rear end damage but this one appears different IMO.

Ah, here is a picture of the one at 2014 Bash:

DSC02578.jpg

Thanks Steve.

AK.

You're welcome. And the other wrecked KR, the photo from Harald in this thread, was documented in the Registry earlier this year. If you park a wrecked KR in our company parking lot and don't expect me to see it well lets just say I saw it. Unfortunately I don't recall its CSM number off the top of my head.

Steve

You're welcome. And the other wrecked KR, the photo from Harald in this thread, was documented in the Registry earlier this year. If you park a wrecked KR in our company parking lot and don't expect me to see it well lets just say I saw it. Unfortunately I don't recall its CSM number off the top of my head.

Steve

Understood.

I only began this thread because someone commented that the KR in the video was mine and I knew that wasn't the case.

Thanks again,

AK.

Archived