TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American Reorganizes Executive Management Team To Meet International Demand

RichS

I don't get it SORRY but if you can't keep us happy how are you going to take car of the GLOBAL DEMAND when you can't take car of us ??????????????????????

I believe he is referring to the lengthy wait time on production.

I believe he is referring to the lengthy wait time on production.

One of the reasons for the changes is to address the long wait times. In a couple of weeks we will have a better understanding on what's feasible, revamping the assembly process and our supply chain as we speak. On Raptors we should be right around 2 months. SuperSnakes and wide-body conversions are still TBD right now.

AJ

How about our GTS . We know it's not a high end car but 3 months . Sh t if can do a RAPTOR in 2 months you can do a GTS in a month :headscratch: I know we have to get on the list to be done but the day we order we should get on the list which would make us feel better not 30 , 60 days down the road . :salute:

How about our GTS . We know it's not a high end car but 3 months . Sh t if can do a RAPTOR in 2 months you can do a GTS in a month :headscratch: I know we have to get on the list to be done but the day we order we should get on the list which would make us feel better not 30 , 60 days down the road .

We are changing the production process and the scheduling. We have a certain backlog to work through before we can shorten the delivery times. It's only my 4th day running operations, please bear with me for a couple of weeks before we are done switching the process.

Thanks,

AJ

We are changing the production process and the scheduling. We have a certain backlog to work through before we can shorten the delivery times. It's only my 4th day running operations, please bear with me for a couple of weeks before we are done switching the process.

Thanks,

AJ

Great seeing you agin on Wednesday AJ, thanx for spending the time with Michael and I.

Best of luck moving forward

Tom

We bought new a 12 Shelby GT 500 almost 3 years ago so I haven't been a long time member. However, in those 3 years there have been so many changes that it almost makes my head spin! Are they better? Time will determine that and I am aware that companies are always changing and hopefully growing. I am sure that the location move will be a very positive change. I am in no position to make any comments on what the other changes will bring. I am looking forward to reading the posts here and hope that things will move forward with better and positive results.

Good luck.

One of the reasons for the changes is to address the long wait times. In a couple of weeks we will have a better understanding on what's feasible, revamping the assembly process and our supply chain as we speak. On Raptors we should be right around 2 months. SuperSnakes and wide-body conversions are still TBD right now.

AJ

Shelby wide body conversion, GT-H/SC Wide Body, OMG. :drool:

Archived