TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How will you attach your Dash Plaque????

jaaman

I am going to permanently attach mine with silicone.

BTW I know some of you are getting inpatient about how long it is taking to get these Plaques. Consider this, these Plaques are hand singed by Mr. Shelby himself. IMO that is worth the wait. There might not be much opportunity in the future to get his signature. I wonder how many GT 500 owners are getting these Plaques. I will be Honored to to have this Plaque on my car.

I think what is frustrating folks is that some that ordered in early March (when they became available) are seeing folks that ordered a month later already receive theirs. It was said that some early ordered plaques came back with a defect and had to be re-done. Perhaps if SAI had notified those effected by the defect that their plaque was being re-done there wouldn't be so much grumbling.

..scotch tape; remember it comes in the "invisible" version......invisible, as in, invisible like my dash plate. :banghead:

Ordered 3/9, email verification, and still waiting................

and waiting...........................

and waiting............................................... :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Tell us how you really feel KC? :hysterical2:

..I'm really in a pretty good and mellow mood. Believe it or not, the KC airport authority had a cruise in/show yesterday in one of their parking lots, and about 300 classics, muscle cars, etc showed up. Had music/radio station, food, drink etc. About 10 or so from my local mustang group showed up. A good time was had by all. Plus I got to look over a few older 442s, hursts, etc.

..the down side of waiting is that me and family (and all of the in laws :banghead: ) are heading for Hawaii on saturday, and I was hoping to have this in my hands before leaving. Hoping to have a neighbor boy pick up mail and papers while we are gone, but I really wanted to get this one safely put away before leaving. Oh well,.....

..I'm really in a pretty good and mellow mood. Believe it or not, the KC airport authority had a cruise in/show yesterday in one of their parking lots, and about 300 classics, muscle cars, etc showed up. Had music/radio station, food, drink etc. About 10 or so from my local mustang group showed up. A good time was had by all. Plus I got to look over a few older 442s, hursts, etc.

..the down side of waiting is that me and family (and all of the in laws :banghead: ) are heading for Hawaii on saturday, and I was hoping to have this in my hands before leaving. Hoping to have a neighbor boy pick up mail and papers while we are gone, but I really wanted to get this one safely put away before leaving. Oh well,.....

Need me to pick up your mail? Send me a key to your house/garage. :spiteful:

P.S. Where do you keep your airless paint sprayer equipment and the alloy pigment? :headscratch:

Need me to pick up your mail? Send me a key to your house/garage. :spiteful:

P.S. Where do you keep your airless paint sprayer equipment and the alloy pigment? :headscratch:

..dave, you just wouldn't believe how many kind offers have been made to watch over my shelby while I'm gone. I think I will have withdrawal symptoms being away from her for 8 days in a row. :hysterical2:

John

The self tapping grabber screws work pretty good!

You watch

someone will do this and give you the credit

careful

Oh BTW, I didn't start this one...

Yes, but just think, you can lease a Toyota Yaris on your trip. :idea:

minivan :hysterical2: there are harsh realities to a family vacation with your in laws :hysterical:

but my older son is bringing his laptop so he can keep up with his 2 summer classes at MU; maybe I'll snap a couple of photos of me by the pool, you DID want pool pics right???? :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Archived