TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 Fpg Certificates Are Here.

Spectre500

A member on the SVTP site posted the spreadsheet for the 2014 MY.

Lots of info, can break my 14 down to " 1 of 21 ", but no farther.

92.1 % of the SGM coupes have the SVT Performance Package

Annoying, as the info to break the MY down to a VIN is someplace inside Ford, and they choose not to make it available to it's customers..

Question for the group...

Actually, two.

1) I am in the military stationed overseas. My window sticker says "6 Germany", additionally under "Optional Equipment" its says "Export Price Label" and on the opposite side it says "EXPORT ONLY 7". My first question, is my Shelby consider "Export" or is it United States under the "Country" header on the spreadsheet provided?? This would yield either 1 of 59 (Export) or 1 of 1432 (US).

2) One of my options makes my Shelby 1 of 178 because it has "3.31 Final Drive Ratio Limited Slip Rear Axle"...ok, I'm apparenlty not savvy enough...what the hell is that??

Thanks for your time!

Question for the group...

Actually, two.

1) I am in the military stationed overseas. My window sticker says "6 Germany", additionally under "Optional Equipment" its says "Export Price Label" and on the opposite side it says "EXPORT ONLY 7". My first question, is my Shelby consider "Export" or is it United States under the "Country" header on the spreadsheet provided?? This would yield either 1 of 59 (Export) or 1 of 1432 (US).

2) One of my options makes my Shelby 1 of 178 because it has "3.31 Final Drive Ratio Limited Slip Rear Axle"...ok, I'm apparenlty not savvy enough...what the hell is that??

Thanks for your time!

I'm unsure about #1, but regarding #2...
45 A = Base Model Car
45 B = SVT Performance Pack Car
45 C = SVT Performance Pack and Track Pack Car

I'm unsure about #1, but regarding #2...
45 A = Base Model Car
45 B = SVT Performance Pack Car
45 C = SVT Performance Pack and Track Pack Car
Norton...as always, much appreciated.
Scatch last, in that case I have "45 C"...as I have SVT and TP.
Odd though, my window sticker says "Limited Slip Axle"...when reviewing the spreadsheet that verbiage isn't found on "45 B or 45 C"...which led me to ask the question.
Thanks for helping me get my head around the spreadsheet.
V/r
Cobra

Cobra 6,

Did you buy your car through the exchange or from a local dealer?

Snoopy,

I bought it through the lottery program (Exchange).

I'm guessing this means it is "United States" and due to the Exchange program, there is a work around or "arrangement" that bypasses it being a true "Export"??

Thanks!!

Cobra

Norton...as always, much appreciated.
Scatch last, in that case I have "45 C"...as I have SVT and TP.
Odd though, my window sticker says "Limited Slip Axle"...when reviewing the spreadsheet that verbiage isn't found on "45 B or 45 C"...which led me to ask the question.
Thanks for helping me get my head around the spreadsheet.

Ford didn't exactly do a great job of breaking things down and keeping descriptions consistent between various data sources. FWIW, my 2013 MY (SVTPP and TP) sticker is similar to yours. Ironically, it lists "UNIQUE 3.31 REAR-AXLE WITH TORSEN DIFFERENTIAL" under "FUNCTIONAL" "STANDARD EQUIPMENT", and "3.31 RATIO LIMITED SLIP AXLE" under "OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT". Nothing like reversing the "STANDARD" and "OPTIONAL" equipment listings... :banghead:

My 14 says I have group 821a which it says is the 331 torsen et al. Where are you guys seeing the 45a etc codes my window sticker doesn't show that info. Sounds like info from a build sheet. If so where did you get it. My sticker says special order. But have no idea why

My 14 says I have group 821a which it says is the 331 torsen et al. Where are you guys seeing the 45a etc codes my window sticker doesn't show that info. Sounds like info from a build sheet. If so where did you get it. My sticker says special order. But have no idea why

The "45a etc codes" don't appear on window stickers, but do appear on the MY data sheets. The "group 821a" info appears on the window sticker, but not on the MY data sheets. (That was the point I tried to make with my "consisteny between various data sources" comment.)

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my detailed build sheets. Its basically a redo of all the info on the window sticker.no details with group numbers et al.you couldn't build a car from this document. Think it's misleading and not worth 46 bucks

Just got my detailed build sheets. Its basically a redo of all the info on the window sticker.no details with group numbers et al.you couldn't build a car from this document. Think it's misleading and not worth 46 bucks

The deluxe build sheet was reformatted, for whatever reason, to exclude a breakdown to a VIN.

The letter I got for my 2011 MY, ( dated April 27, 2011 ), broke that car down to " 1 of 2 ", based on build codes.

It's not that the information isn't someplace in Ford, it's that they choose not to make it available to us !

If you're unhappy with what your $ 46 bought, contact that group & complain about what you think is missing, or ask for a refund. Maybe if enough people do this, it will get fixed.

Archived