TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Track Day Video Spring Mountain (Pahrump, Nv) 2.1 Mile East Track

Triumph

Porsche Club of America sponsored a track day at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch in Pahrump Nevada last weekend. I'm still learning so go easy on me. I know I need to work on my line, particularly coming down the hill...

Here are a couple of videos, first one was my first session out, and the second video was the third session.

http://youtu.be/Diay6G83ql8

http://youtu.be/Vd4OW7KMKXw

Hey Rich.

Solomon, the guy who runs Cars n Coffee is also president of the local Porsche club.

They set up these track days throughout the year and he opens up registration to anyone who wants to come out.

The events are always at Spring Mountain and subject to available spots.

They do a first class 2 day weekend.

He makes the announcements at Cars n Coffee 2 to 3 weeks in advance. Or watch the porsche club web site.

I was trying to do this past one, but had to work the past 2 weekends.

Nice videos by the way.

It is all about getting out and having fun.

Hey Rich.

Solomon, the guy who runs Cars n Coffee is also president of the local Porsche club.

They set up these track days throughout the year and he opens up registration to anyone who wants to come out.

The events are always at Spring Mountain and subject to available spots.

They do a first class 2 day weekend.

He makes the announcements at Cars n Coffee 2 to 3 weeks in advance. Or watch the porsche club web site.

I was trying to do this past one, but had to work the past 2 weekends.

Nice videos by the way.

It is all about getting out and having fun.

Cool, I did not know that. I'll definitely hook up with yas sometime! :)

• 4 weeks later...

I think you were getting on with the program compared to the other drivers out there that day. Well done and thanks for sharing. I'm hoping to get out to Spring Mountain for the Radical Racing HPDE course soon. Might be taking one home with me!

Archived