TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas 2014

twobjshelbys

Is anyone coming to the auction? I'll be around.

I'll be there. Are you going to the party Wednesday night?

Jer

We will be at the auction Friday. Didn't know about the Gaudin show until now. What & where is the Wednesday night party?

It's a private Barrett-Jackson gala event to kick off the auction.

Jer

Jer, it looks like you can't get PMs. Check your email at mac.com

Emailed back. Thanks!

Jer

A couple of notable Shelby's yesterday:

Lot 388, 2008 Shelby GT Barrett Jackson edition sold for 71.5K (prices include 10% buyer's commission). Gary Patterson was there talking about them and Craig Jackson himself was off the block in his skybox bidding on it. (I don't think he was the winner). This was an automatic trans car. I was going to bid on it myself but I'd set a limit that was passed in the first minute. I have a picture of the CSM tag but the camera is in the truck.

Lot 423 2009 GT500KR 55K

Lot 438 2008 GT500KIR 69.3k

Lot 483 2007 Shelby GT #10 (including #10 Fender guitar). 55K. This car was owned by Gary Bennett of Barrett Jackson. It's really a GT/SC since the text mentions that it went to SAI in 2008 for a Whipple.

The red 55 mile gt sold for 265k hammer price. I was planning on taking pics on the block but had to pick up my wife at the airport and literally walked in as the hammer fell

The csx6000 cobra went for 125k

Johnny Cash rolls for 80k

One of elvis' s caddies the honeymoon car went for 80k

A couple of notable Shelby's yesterday:

Lot 388, 2008 Shelby GT Barrett Jackson edition sold for 71.5K (prices include 10% buyer's commission). Gary Patterson was there talking about them and Craig Jackson himself was off the block in his skybox bidding on it. (I don't think he was the winner). This was an automatic trans car. I was going to bid on it myself but I'd set a limit that was passed in the first minute. I have a picture of the CSM tag but the camera is in the truck.

Lot 423 2009 GT500KR 55K

Lot 438 2008 GT500KIR 69.3k

Lot 483 2007 Shelby GT #10 (including #10 Fender guitar). 55K. This car was owned by Gary Bennett of Barrett Jackson. It's really a GT/SC since the text mentions that it went to SAI in 2008 for a Whipple.

Tony was this the prototype GT/BJ that sold for 71K. Do you know who the final bidder and owner is? GG

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/2008-SHELBY-GT-BARRETT-JACKSON-EDITION-177001

Here is the link from Barrett Jackson on Lot 388 with CSM 2257, the car had a little over 2000 miles on it. Just looked like a nice well maintained 2008 Shelby GT/BJ. The price kind of just blows me away on the car, which is very similar to mine. I have added this one to my spreadsheet of BJ 2008 Shelby GT Mustangs. Slowly filling in all the vacant VINs with the correct CSM.

Interesting premium paid for this car .............. GG

The red 55 mile gt sold for 265k hammer price. I was planning on taking pics on the block but had to pick up my wife at the airport and literally walked in as the hammer fell

The csx6000 cobra went for 125k

Johnny Cash rolls for 80k

One of elvis' s caddies the honeymoon car went for 80k

WOW, only 55 miles on the GT.

GG That car was 4 sale in May 2013 for $60,000 and in Sept the seller lowered the price to $30,000 - not a bad nark up - glad to see the new sold price.

Wow that was a real premium price paid considering the original selling price info you quoted. You just never know with these Shelby Mustang. Mine is not for sale.,,,,,,,,,,,, GG

Archived