TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New From Leesburg, Va

Shelbye1

Making my first visit here...love the photos! I am a new Shelby GT500 owner and I look forward to learning a lot more about my new fascination here on this site. I purchased this 2008 GT500 last month with 4k miles on it! New shoes and rubber came yesterday. I love the Steeda wheels and the wide 315s in the rear.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48135113/Steeda%20Wheels.jpg

Thanks everyone. Downside to this car is that I spend way to much time peeking into the garage!! The low mileage is super cool. Challenge I have now is keeping the miles off when it's so fun to drive.

Today, I am installing (or, to be fair, having someone install) a Steeda CAI and lowering with Steeda springs. I can not WAIT to get it back.

NOW...I am uber confused with what to do with exhaust. I am looking for a deeper throaty sound at idle and while driving "sporty" around town. I don't want (minimize as much as possible) drone at highway speeds. My kids and wife get carsick in my F150 with the after market MagnaFlows! Anyway, I am thinking about just going with Axle-Backs.

I have a great contact at Steeda and he has two options to look at for AB - the Steeda and the MBPR. I was doing some additional research on this site and quickly became overhwhelmed with the feedback, reccommendations, configurations, manufacturer names etc..).

Soo, anyone here have any pearls of wisdom??

I went with the Corsa XBack Sport set up and they are money! I was suspect about the no drone claims but they were spot on...and they sound mean! Here is the link http://youtu.be/sWGvBKICiNY

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y