TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carlisle Ford Nationals - June 5 - 7, 2015

SHLBY EH

the Team Shelby tent was completely vacant.......I saw a cobra parked under it and Z-mans GT500........

Other than some people seeking refuge from the rain in the morning,

every time I went by there........no one was there...........all day................

Sam Trout from SA was there and did have a display near the Midway with a 700hp Raptor and the 2015 Shelby GT.

Wicked -

I only saw two other team Shelby people, that I knew, all day.....and neither one of them was you or Doug.

I went back to my car a few times through the day but didn't stay there long. Our tent usually has tables and chairs and this year Carlisle didn't provide any. If there were chairs we probably would have spent more time hanging out in the tent.

Still, once the morning rain stopped, it was beautiful day at Carlisle. There is just way too much to see there in one day, so we kept moving and didn't have much time to sit down.

Too bad we missed each other.

Z-man

This will be on my bucket list...maybe next year?? :shrug:

It is a great time, Jim. So many Shelby's in attendance that I felt I was driving a 6-cylinder secretary’s car. LOL, just kidding of course but a couple of years ago we set a record with something like nearly 350 Shelby GT-500’s in attendance. Probably a two day drive for you from Florida but well worth the trip.

It is a great time, Jim. So many Shelby's in attendance that I felt I was driving a 6-cylinder secretary’s car. LOL, just kidding of course but a couple of years ago we set a record with something like nearly 350 Shelby GT-500’s in attendance. Probably a two day drive for you from Florida but well worth the trip.

Two day drive - probably...is that an invitation that I can stop at your house for the night?? :hysterical:

Finally got around to doing a few quick edits on a couple photos from last Saturday. I didn't spend hours removing people from the background or 'tweaking' the reflections, but they didn't come out too bad IMO....of course I'm biased.

Enjoy!!!

WGC_4104_Darkroom_zpsowh2jvmv.jpg

WGC_4661_Darkroom_zpsajl5udrz.jpg

WGC_4152_Darkroom_zpsrnr7bhqt.jpg

WGC_4129_Darkroom_zpspq9yve2p.jpg

WGC_4114_Darkroom_zpsgqarr84n.jpg

WGC_4082_Darkroom_zps1qie7plg.jpg

WGC_4030_Darkroom_zps8sddm0jy.jpg

WGC_4079_Darkroom_zpsyqtoadma.jpg

WGC_4027_Darkroom_zps8tpbi7d0.jpg

[/url]

WGC_4588_Darkroom_zpsqi23kosm.jpg

WGC_4026_Darkroom_zpsc37zc9ql.jpg

Finally got around to doing a few quick edits on a couple photos from last Saturday. I didn't spend hours removing people from the background or 'tweaking' the reflections, but they didn't come out too bad IMO....of course I'm biased.

Enjoy!!!

WGC_4104_Darkroom_zpsowh2jvmv.jpg

WGC_4661_Darkroom_zpsajl5udrz.jpg

WGC_4152_Darkroom_zpsrnr7bhqt.jpg

WGC_4129_Darkroom_zpspq9yve2p.jpg

WGC_4114_Darkroom_zpsgqarr84n.jpg

WGC_4082_Darkroom_zps1qie7plg.jpg

WGC_4030_Darkroom_zps8sddm0jy.jpg

WGC_4079_Darkroom_zpsyqtoadma.jpg

WGC_4027_Darkroom_zps8tpbi7d0.jpg

WGC_4588_Darkroom_zpsqi23kosm.jpg

WGC_4026_Darkroom_zpsc37zc9ql.jpg

Great pics Zman. :camera:

How lens did you end up getting? Still using the D7000?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived