TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cruise 2 Carmel, Lunch @ Baja Cantina - Saturday 10/4/2014

SVT NAJA

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The gate opens at 7:00 AM but I don't know when officials may show up.

Only thing scheduled this weekend is track maint. for the races beginning Monday but a lot of activity. Should be able to get into camp area with Cork Screw in background.

A big THANK YOU to Jim C.for another great cruise and to Harald for setting up the race track photo opt. Another great day with TS and Boss friends. I hope that it cools down some tempwise for this next week.

It was pushing 90* up here at the 4000' level in the Sierras, I can only imagine how hot it was down there.

Jim, thanks for a great event. Took a few pictures. I'm sure Larry will dazzle us with a nice slide show but here are the few I took.

Nice photos. Looks like a fun time.

Was that Blayne and his Red Boss that I see ?

I want to thank everyone that joined us yesterday for the C2C and fajita buffet at the Baja Cantina. It was great to see old friends and meet some new members too!

I also want to thank Harald (H0050) for organizing our post lunch Laguna Seca visit and Larry (gt350lp) for another great Roxio PhotoShow: http://www.photoshow.com/watch/Fq3me6hA

I'm looking forward to our TS-PCR Christmas charity cruise to Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford followed by lunch at the Half Moon Bay Brewing Company on Saturday December 6th. Details will be posted next month.

Best,

Jim

Nice photos. Looks like a fun time.

Was that Blayne and his Red Boss that I see ?

Rob,

Yes, Blayne and his wife Bert joined us for the C2C. I met them Saturday morning in Concord for the start of the cruise.

Was hoping you could join us if you were still in the Bay Area for Skanska. Maybe in retirement, you and Tana can join us next June for Snakes at the Lake.

Archived