TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cruise 2 Carmel, Lunch @ Baja Cantina - Saturday 10/4/2014

SVT NAJA

Looks like a great time, however this will be in between the 2 racing events I will be participating in so I need to save my drag radials as much as I can. Hope you all have a great time!

Ghoust,

Hopefully, you can join us in December for our annual Christmas charity cruise to Lucile Packard Children's Hospital followed by lunch at the Half Moon Bay Brewing Co.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Jim,

Yes, that would be great!

Please add...

dwattsup - 2

D. Notari - 2

Thanks!

Aggie

Aggie,

I responded to Dan in Post #30. I'll add Dave and Bernie to the roster also.

Is KAM a definite? Let me know. Thanks.

Should be arriving at Bernal about 9:20 or so. See you on the 4th!

Jim

Jim lookin forward to another Great ...........

Cruise 2 Carmel, Lunch @ Baja Cantina :clapping::shift::camera:

Will meet ya at Sun Valley !!!

Mike.... just one for this event Jim

dropping Sharmy at the Airport in the Early hours :(

Mike,

Done! I'll see you at SunValley about 8:30 on the 4th.

Jim

Aggie,

I responded to Dan in Post #30. I'll add Dave and Bernie to the roster also.

Is KAM a definite? Let me know. Thanks.

Should be arriving at Bernal about 9:20 or so. See you on the 4th!

Jim

he hasn't let me know yet. I'll see him tomorrow and let you know. Knowing Kevin he'll post up if he's going....

Fly the Pelican...

LOL. The last time I drove it remotely that far was back from Chico after graduating in '97. It didn't make it and actually caught slightly on fire. The last time I drove it 50 miles it started pouring gas out the side of the carb and had to get towed by a Porsche.

DSC01741.jpg

LOL. The last time I drove it remotely that far was back from Chico after graduating in '97. It didn't make it and actually caught slightly on fire. The last time I drove it 50 miles it started pouring gas out the side of the carb and had to get towed by a Porsche.

slightly on fire.... :extinguish:

I know it's like being slightly pregnant!

It was a wire on the alt that was grounding out. Made it all the way back to Bernal and 680. Had to wait on the side of the road for 2 hours waiting for dad to show up with the trailer. First thing he says is, "is your dog eating crap? " Lol sure enough I look down and Daisy had found some dried up dog crap on the road to snack on. Memorable day.

I know it's like being slightly pregnant!

It was a wire on the alt that was grounding out. Made it all the way back to Bernal and 680. Had to wait on the side of the road for 2 hours waiting for dad to show up with the trailer. First thing he says is, "is your dog eating crap? " Lol sure enough I look down and Daisy had found some dried up dog crap on the road to snack on. Memorable day.

Trailer to my house in Marina and we can convey over the hill. Cut down on some of the road miles if you wish.

Hi Jim,

Renee's family is having a get together on that date. So we will not be able to attend this year.

Thanks for your hard work this year of putting together all of the great events!

Keep the right peddle on the floor and don't worry about the red and blue lights in your mirror,

Mike

Hi Jim,

Renee's family is having a get together on that date. So we will not be able to attend this year.

Thanks for your hard work this year of putting together all of the great events!

Keep the right peddle on the floor and don't worry about the red and blue lights in your mirror,

Mike

Mike,

We'll miss having you and Renee with us for the cruise to Carmel next month, but there's always the Christmas charity cruise to Lucile Packard Children's Hospital in early December.

Jim

While it’s hard to believe Summer 2014 is drawing to a close, the good news here in Northern California is we get a couple more months of great weather! As we transition into Fall in the weeks ahead, S.F. Bay Area TS-PCR members will cruise to Carmel on Saturday October 4th and enjoy lunch at the Baja Cantina: http://www.carmelcantina.com/ 7166 Carmel Valley Road, Carmel, CA 93923 - (831) 625-2252

We’ve done this same run for the past several years and had a great time http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/82429-cruise-to-carmel-lunch-at-baja-cantina-saturday-1052013/

Here’s Larry Pierotti’s photoshow from a previous Carmel - Baja Cantina cruise http://www.photoshow.com/watch/nc5yz6yk

Nathan (Baja Cantina's event manager) will carve out a space on their beautiful deck for our group to enjoy a great fajita buffet w/beverage ($20 cash per person – same as last year!). We have 50 seats tentatively reserved. When you post up – please remember to indicate +1, +2, etc. so we have an accurate guest list.

Who’s in? Note: For ease of editing, I’ll keep a roster of attendees in Post #2 below.

2 meet spots along I-680 and Hwy 101 S/B are listed below.

Our first meet location in Concord is off I-680 at the Sears SunValley parking lot shown in the lower left corner. Let's plan on arriving about 8:45am and we'll roll at 9:00am. https://maps.google.com/maps?q=willow+pass+road+and+I-680+concord,+ca&ll=37.965859,-122.057818&spn=0.002635,0.004125&client=safari&oe=UTF-8&hnear=Willow+Pass+Rd+%26+Interstate+680,+Concord,+Contra+Costa,+California&gl=us&t=h&z=19

If you want to catch the conga line on a roll in San Jose at Hwy's 85 & 101 - we'll be passing by at approximately 10:00am. https://maps.google.com/maps?q=san+jose,+ca&ll=37.241877,-121.769242&spn=0.030099,0.066004&client=safari&oe=UTF-8&hnear=San+Jose,+Santa+Clara,+California&gl=us&t=h&z=15

Our second meet location is in Gilroy located off Hwy 101 at 10th Street and Chestnut behind the McDonald's. Plan on arriving before 10:30am and we'll head out about 10:45am or so. https://maps.google.com/maps?q=10th+street+and+hwy+101+gilroy,+ca&hl=en&ll=37.002835,-121.55767&spn=0.005338,0.00825&client=safari&hnear=E+10th+St+%26+U.S.+101,+Gilroy,+Santa+Clara,+California+95020&gl=us&t=k&z=18

Ok, as luck will have it I will not be working on any Saturday for the rest of this year!! It will just be me going since Denise has to work. I will plan on picking you up as you pass Hwy156 on 101 probably around 1100 or so?. I think I have enough horsepower to catch up quickly!! Then we can talk about SC and his appearance at HMB!! See you on the 4th, Brad

Ok, as luck will have it I will not be working on any Saturday for the rest of this year!! It will just be me going since Denise has to work. I will plan on picking you up as you pass Hwy156 on 101 probably around 1100 or so?. I think I have enough horsepower to catch up quickly!! Then we can talk about SC and his appearance at HMB!! See you on the 4th, Brad

Brad,

It's great that you now have Saturday's off for the rest of the year and can join us for the C2C. We'll look for you at 101/156 as the conga line passes!

Jim

Brad,

It's great that you now have Saturday's off for the rest of the year and can join us for the C2C. We'll look for you at 101/156 as the conga line passes!

Jim

JIm, I just found out that my stepson will be visiting from Germany so and 1 to me. See you on the 4th.

Put me down tentatively for Me +1 maybe +2 ... If it's +2 the second guest would be a kid, I presume kids are okay at this event?

If it's +2 The Fusion may be making an appearance!

Jared,

I'll post you up for +1, and no problem if you're +2! Will you be meeting us in Gilroy?

Jim

Hey Jim,

Can you put myself and kathleen down.....Oh and we're bringin BLUE THUNDER :puppy_kiss: , it's about ttime it comes out for a drive since it hasent been out since the 50th in vegas :happy feet:

and we'll meet up in the south

You still have that car? :hide:

BTW I heard any dog, especially pups, named Shelby are required to come along. :camera:

Hey Jim,

Can you put myself and kathleen down.....Oh and we're bringin BLUE THUNDER :puppy_kiss: , it's about ttime it comes out for a drive since it hasent been out since the 50th in vegas :happy feet:

and we'll meet up in the south

Jim,

It wouldn't be a C2C unless you, Kathleen and BLUE THUNDER :peelout: were in the conga line! I'll add you two to post #2 and see you on the 4th in Gilroy.

Jim

Archived