TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"427" Emblem Placement - Opinion

jsimmons

"427" emblem placement  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where should I put the "427" emblems?

• On the fenders above the existing PBF emblems
    • On the fenders without the existing PBF emblems
    • On passenger side of decklid above taillight, and on driver's side front grille
    • On the sides of the hood scoop
    • Other

Opinion Time - In honor of the impending completion of my 427w swap, I'm going to add highly polished stainless "427" emblems to the car. I already have the new-style "Powered By Ford" emblems on the fenders. The new "427" emblems are almost as wide as the PBF emblems, and about 5/8 inches tall.

The question is where would it look best.Opinion Time - In honor of the impending completion of my 427w swap, I'm going to add highly polished stainless "427" emblems to the car. I already have the new-style "Powered By Ford" emblems on the fenders. The new "427" emblems are almost as wide as the PBF emblems, and about 5/8 inches tall.

The question is where would it look best. The emblems *will* be going on the car, I'm just not sure where yet. I'm inviting opinion. Here are some ideas:

Opinion Time - In honor of the impending completion of my 427w swap, I'm going to add highly polished stainless "427" emblems to the car. I already have the new-style "Powered By Ford" emblems on the fenders. The new "427" emblems are almost as wide as the PBF emblems, and about 5/8 inches tall.

The question is where would it look best.Opinion Time - In honor of the impending completion of my 427w swap, I'm going to add highly polished stainless "427" emblems to the car. I already have the new-style "Powered By Ford" emblems on the fenders. The new "427" emblems are almost as wide as the PBF emblems, and about 5/8 inches tall.

The question is where would it look best. The emblems *will* be going on the car, I'm just not sure where yet. I'm inviting opinion. Here are some ideas:

I would put them in the same place as the 67-68 Shelby had them.

I would put them in the same place as the 67-68 Shelby had them.

I'd remove the PBF emblems and put the 427 ones in their place.

I'm assuming he's talking about a Mustang/S197 and not a Cobra though, right?

Phill

Archived