TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WHAT A BEAST

Alexandros

Hi all,

My beauty is finally home in the garage. Didn t get a chance to drive her cause it is raining. All i can say right now is wow, what a car. She can definitely move. I tried to post pictures but had a hard time. Can anybody be kind enough to tell me how I can post pictures after my messages or where to go.

While driving her back from the dealer i pressed the gas pedal a little bit and heard the supercharger a bit. What a rush.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement and for those who are still waiting patience.

Alexandros

Hi all,

My beauty is finally home in the garage. Didn t get a chance to drive her cause it is raining. All i can say right now is wow, what a car. She can definitely move. I tried to post pictures but had a hard time. Can anybody be kind enough to tell me how I can post pictures after my messages or where to go.

While driving her back from the dealer i pressed the gas pedal a little bit and heard the supercharger a bit. What a rush.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement and for those who are still waiting patience.

Alexandros

Congrats Alexandros! Yes, post pics. Next time you have her out, press the gas pedal ALOT (not a little) and then you will really hear your s/c kickin butt....

Enjoy!

Congratulations Alex!

I'm glad that you finally were able to drive your car and most of all, glad that you like it! This is indeed a Beast, but a very civilized one; that's what makes this car great, IMHO. It acceletates like a muscle car, yet it is very enjoyable on long trips.

Please post a few pics when you have a chance.

Enjoy your new ride!

Hi all,

Alexandros

Congrats!! What color?

Hi all,

Alexandros

Alexandro

Congratulations ... isnt it a great feeling to be driving a car like this ? Every time I drive mine I get a adrenalin rush.

The quality of the car .... the looks u get .... the oghssss and ahhhhhhhhhs people give u .. well its just a pretty exicting car.

Best of luck and enjoy the hell out of it !

Hi all,

Alexandros

Con grats on your new car Alexandros. If you think your cars a beast now wait until it's broken in or when you try to order your dash plaque. :hysterical:

Congrat's Alexandros, i am so glad you finally got her. Get some pics, i have to see it!! Take care man. This is a pic of my last STANG!!!.

Scott.

Hi Scott,

Can you tell me how to upload the pictures so i can post them on the site, step by step. I have tried everything but I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks

Hi Scott,

Can you tell me how to upload the pictures so i can post them on the site, step by step. I have tried everything but I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks

PM Sent.

Scott.

Hi all,

Alexandros

Alex -congrats and enjoy your new ride :banana piano: :banana piano: ...you are one of US now :spiteful: Have you had the opportunity to drive her on dry streets yet? :speedie:

Alex -congrats and enjoy your new ride :banana piano: :banana piano: ...you are one of US now :spiteful: Have you had the opportunity to drive her on dry streets yet? :speedie:

I feel she still does not have full power. When do I expect to get full power? Thanks

My car seemed to get tighter and stronger up to 1000 miles. It was a noticeable difference. I guess it was the motor breaking in ... I did not baby it, but kept it out of the higher (6000) RPM's.

I did the same with mine, drove it 1,200-1,400mi when I picked it up and did'nt use the cruise, well once just to see that it worked. Ran at all speeds to break it in, don't be affraid to open it up at least on the highway at first.

Archived