TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40Th Going To Auction

FYI- Russo & Steele Auction, Monterey

2007 40th Ann. Hope to check this car out tomorrow. Here is linky: Russo and Steele: http://russoandsteele.com/auction_vehicles.php?search_text=&auction_pk=45

Vehicle to be offered for Auction sale August 14th – 16th, 2014 at Russo and Steele's 14th Annual Monterey California Auction

Monterey 2014
Consignment # 9128
VIN: 1ZVHT88S575275498

As one of the final Shelby models designed and built with actual input by Carroll Shelby himself, this 40th Anniversary package-equipped 2007 Shelby GT500 is one of the ultimate expressions of this rare breed. Always properly stored, trailered to shows, and never exposed to rain, it is incredibly striking in its rare Tungsten finish. Further upgrades include Shelby/Baer Extreme brakes, Ford Racing short-throw shifter, Ford Racing cold-air kit, and a Shelby/Kicker audio system. Certified and listed in the Shelby Registry, it is accompanied by outstanding and comprehensive original documents including the window sticker, plus a Ford Shelby GT500 certificate signed by Carroll Shelby and Edsel B. Ford II, the official Shelby American Registry certificate, a 2007 Shelby GT500 sales brochure and 40th Anniversary Limited Edition Package brochure, dealer deposit receipt, dealer sales invoice, a 2007 Shelby GT500 color, trim, and stripe breakdown sheet, and much more. It is one of just 312 40th Anniversary cars and best of all, it was signed by Carroll Shelby himself during 2008.

53dc34ffa4f38.jpg

Thanks Steve. Dave contacted me a few years ago to sell it for him. I was hoping Bobbi and him were going to be able to keep it. Hopefully the new owner will keep it in the shape it is in.

Here's a picture of Carroll signing the car:

Carrollsigning.jpg

Alex

Thanks Steve. Dave contacted me a few years ago to sell it for him. I was hoping Bobbi and him were going to be able to keep it. Hopefully the new owner will keep it in the shape it is in.

Here's a picture of Carroll signing the car:

Alex

Cool pic. Lets hope the new owner received that pic or at least finds this thread.

Steve

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived