TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Member From Indiana

Jopo43

I am going to have a gt500 soon I hope

I currently have a 68 Shelby tribute that I built from nothing to a great looking car.

I drove a 2008 gt500 red convertible last week and wow I gotta have the beast. Just saw it at a dealer nearby and thought what the heck would like to drive that once

Will be getting a blue convertible that's pure stock I hope and a 2008 would also look for stripe delete

Never thought I would want to sell the 68 after I touched every bolt on it pretty much but the 2008 gt500 is the machine

I must get

Joe

It may get me in trouble here but I don't like what they did to the back end and taillights in 2010 liked the 60's look on the 2005-2009 for the back end

No trouble here I`am with ya hope you get that 08`

Oh & welcome to TS

It may get me in trouble here but I don't like what they did to the back end and taillights in 2010 liked the 60's look on the 2005-2009 for the back end

Everyone has a favorite or two...........so no worries.

• 1 month later...

I got one..2007 red white stripes. Black and red interior 13,000 and just like it came off the assembly line.

Shaker 1000, sirius Radio, Premier trim package

I go get her Oct 9th!!!!

SWEET................ :thumbsup: . Congrats on getting your Shelby Jopo43.

I got one..2007 red white stripes. Black and red interior 13,000 and just like it came off the assembly line.

Shaker 1000, sirius Radio, Premier trim package

I go get her Oct 9th!!!!

8 more days but your probably not counting , right?

I thought I escaped it by moving to Atlanta, last winter proved me wrong. The only good news is that if it snows here you just stay home til it melts with the fireplace making you all toasty since the city shuts down.

She is home

After a 1687 mile journey from Salt Lake City Utah my Shelby is home!!!!!

Have had a few fast cars but nothing like this can safely say even after driving her for 3 days and all those miles I still want to go drive her.

We flew in and stopped at Arches national park and the Colorado Monument park both were great.

Kansas Boring!!!!

Heres a picture at Arches

post-43689-0-39219100-1413159854_thumb.jpg

Archived