TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Northern California Shelbys Spotted

Ghoust

• 3 weeks later...

Saw a white/blue '07-09 GT500 with some nice work done on it at the Concord Costco and chatted for a minute with the owner. He'd been looking for a group to go on cruises with so I pointed him this way :shoppingcart_: (If you see this, sorry I totally forgot your name!)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today in Brentwood, I saw a blue 67-67 GT350 fastback on belfour drive and on the highway 4 going towards Brentwood, I saw a Black 07-09 GT500. On the 580 Westbound going from Livermore to Pleasanton, I saw an 07-09 white with blue stripe GT500. This all happened within 1 hour...how random.

Today in Brentwood, I saw a blue 67-67 GT350 fastback on belfour drive and on the highway 4 going towards Brentwood, I saw a Black 07-09 GT500. On the 580 Westbound going from Livermore to Pleasanton, I saw an 07-09 white with blue stripe GT500. This all happened within 1 hour...how random.

The trifecta...

I was heading southbound on hwy 101 at about 5:00pm today and saw a 2007 white / silver stripe SGT heading northbound on hwy 101 in Gilroy...

Then I saw the driver, and it was our very own Dan The Cohiba Man in #4843...

Edited by Cali_KR

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw a white/ black stripe 13-14 GT500 Coupe in Brentwood, parked at a residence off the golf course. I just moved into this neighborhood. If the owner is reading this, please PM me as my new home is about 1 mile away from you!

16937948791_f94d4eb94a_z.jpg

Edited by Ghoust

• 3 weeks later...