03 DSG Snake

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Today was a good Shelby day.

1. I was in Ventura County this morning near the Navy Base and spotted a GO SGT. We gave each other the Shelby salute.

2. On my way home, I spotted another GO SGT northbound on the 405 around Torrance. I was headed back to San Diego.

3. Spotted a red & white GT500 northbound on the I-5. I was southbound.

It was a beautiful day to be out and about in the Shelby. I logged just over 400 miles today.

• 1 month later...

Another good Shelby day yesterday. I was southbound on the PCH and spotted a red w/white stripes GT 500 on the northern end of Malibu Beach.

In Spring Valley in San Diego's East County, I spotted a Vert VB SGT leaving a hospital.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw really nice black with silver stripes mustang on the 94W in Lemon Grove, Ca. yesterday Thought it might be a 07 SGT but when it pulled along side it didn't have any rocker stripes but did have SHELBY on the trunk.

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted an '08 GO SGT on the 94E in Lemon Grove, Ca. Could possibly be the same one I spotted a few months back on the 94W.

Yes, I have my eyes peeled all the time for Shelbys. :love_shower::shift:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Today at 1:00PM had lunch at Pacifica in Del Mar. I was parked in the Del Mar Plaza garage under restaurant. Alloy Grey 07-09 Super Snake with silver stripes parked right next to my daughters car. Really dark in garage but spotted Team Shelby decals on front corner of windshield.

Today at 1:00PM had lunch at Pacifica in Del Mar. I was parked in the Del Mar Plaza garage under restaurant. Alloy Grey 07-09 Super Snake with silver stripes parked right next to my daughters car. Really dark in garage but spotted Team Shelby decals on front corner of windshield.

When i've traveled thru there in the past, I've eaten at Il Forniao....nice place. I love that part of the state

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived