TEAM SHELBY FORUM

For Sale: 17 Great Original Items Listed On Ebay! 8/5/14

Howdy folks,

The response has been great from the members of this forum during the last few weeks where I have been selling off a collection of Shelby related items! Thanks to all the forum members who put in bids and I know that all of you will enjoy the items you have purchased!

This week there are 17 more fantastic items listed! Below is the link. Please feel free to give them a look if you have a second! Each auction is the USUAL .99 STARTING BID AND NOOOOO RESERVE. Each auction sells for the high bid with no exceptions, whether it be $.99 or $1,000,000!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/vernonestes/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Best regards,

Vern

Fantastic, a personal thank you from me for bidding on the items! Yes the market sure does seem to be good for CS items right now, particularly for signed pieces. At the same time, I have been selling mostly original literature for years and I have seen some pretty low prices on a lot of it lately. Seems like a great time to buy. Everything is generally good on price the last few weeks but there sure are some buys to be had every week! All the better for someone looking to add something to their collection or the person looking to start a collection. In the last few weeks I have also been trying to include items in all price ranges and levels of rarity so that everyone can have something which is in their ball park so to speak. As always, it is fun to watch the items end.

Again, thanks very much for your purchase and I hope we can get together on another item soon!

Best regards,

Vern