TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sold Out! Camilo Pardo Shelby Daytona Coupe Lithograph Signed By Bob Bondurant And Camilo Pardo

MMcGuirk

Camilo Pardo and Bob Bondurant with Camilo's beautiful painting of CSX 2299 - LeMans winning Daytona coupe - at the Mini Nats 29 banquet this past Saturday evening. Camilo printed 25 high quality lithographs (36x16) that he signed, numbered and had Bob autograph. These prints are $150.00 each, with the proceeds going to charity. We have 4 prints left. If you would like to purchase one, please email pacificcoast@teamshelby.com for further details.

10574313_10204417879597960_2117920734266368728_n.jpg

c30438c6c315e763a2a14f23dc52553a.jpg

Michael -

Do you have a larger picture of the painting that you can post? It looks very nice, and I am familiar with Camilo's work, but I would like too see the print in a little more detail.

If there is a link you can post, that would work as well

Z-man

Michael -

Do you have a larger picture of the painting that you can post? It looks very nice, and I am familiar with Camilo's work, but I would like too see the print in a little more detail.

If there is a link you can post, that would work as well

Z-man

http://www.camilopardo.com/shop/shelby-print

Unfortunately, the prints are now sold out.

Does he have any artist proofs for sale?

I already had a place picked out to hang it, and now I'm in a crappy mood that I missed an opportunity to get one. If I had responded that I definitely wanted one in my first post would that still have been too late?

Z-man

Does he have any artist proofs for sale?

I already had a place picked out to hang it, and now I'm in a crappy mood that I missed an opportunity to get one. If I had responded that I definitely wanted one in my first post would that still have been too late?

Z-man

Hi

I had these for Mini Nats. We were lucky to get both Bob and Camilo to sign and they sold in a hurry.

I suggest you contact Camilo via his store. I think they are going to make another run for Monterey.

MM

• 5 weeks later...

I brought my print down to get matted and framed. That was the week following Mini Nats. They said it'd be about two weeks and they'd call me when it's done. I called them a few days ago since I had not heard from them. The guy said, "oh it's been done, nobody called you?" Sigh... I said I'd try to make it in to pick it up soon. Later that day he called and apologized saying, "it looks so bad I'd be embarrassed to give it to you like this." He then said they were going to re-do it. It's like dropping your car off at the dealer and spinning the wheel.

thunderdome.gif?w=1000

'

I brought my print down to get matted and framed. That was the week following Mini Nats. They said it'd be about two weeks and they'd call me when it's done. I called them a few days ago since I had not heard from them. The guy said, "oh it's been done, nobody called you?" Sigh... I said I'd try to make it in to pick it up soon. Later that day he called and apologized saying, "it looks so bad I'd be embarrassed to give it to you like this." He then said they were going to re-do it. It's like dropping your car off at the dealer and spinning the wheel.

thunderdome.gif?w=1000

'

Where'd you take it?

I have Michaels do all of mine, and they've all been first rate, and on schedule

I sent his agent an e-mail this morning. Keeping my fingers crossed, and hoping they do another signed edition.

Z - I will see Camilo at the FGT rally in Vegas mid October. If the has any prints left, I will score you one.

MM

Camilo won the "Motor City Masters" competition. One of the bar gathering sessions at the Ford GT rally is a talk with him about his Reality TV experience. It's going to be really interesting.

Tony,

Camilo was a houseguest of ours and stayed with us for three days last month (just prior to Monterey car week), and it was a treat to watch two episodes with him and get a lot of back story at the same time...he had my wife and I in stitches...

Not every day you come home and find Camilo washing his FGT in your driveway...lol

IMG_4996.JPG

Z - I will see Camilo at the FGT rally in Vegas mid October. If the has any prints left, I will score you one.

MM

Michael -

That is fantastic! I have been in contact with his studio, and they told me they would try to see if they could get me one as well, but we're not sureit would have Bob's signature on it. My fingers are crossed that between the two of us working it from opposit coasts, a print will eventually end up on my wall.

If I get a lead on one prior to mid October, I will let you know.

Thank you for thinking of me.

Z-man

Tony,

Camilo was a houseguest of ours and stayed with us for three days last month (just prior to Monterey car week), and it was a treat to watch two episodes with him and get a lot of back story at the same time...he had my wife and I in stitches...

Not every day you come home and find Camilo washing his FGT in your driveway...lol

Cool! It looks like "I was on a national TV reality show and all I got was this lousy shirt" :)

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, really? And it goes to the foundation which is a really good cause.

Yep on both counts. I've bought from them before and they have always been first class in their operation. My print is serial #018/100 and signed by Camilo. I wouldn't have even known about it but they had sent me a solicitation for a new Shelby drink tumbler, which I passed on but looked at their other goods for sale. Needless to say I was shocked to see the print for sale and didn't want to post anythign up her until I had it in hand and could vouch for it being the real deal so anyone else here could take advantage of it being available.

Yep on both counts. I've bought from them before and they have always been first class in their operation. My print is serial #010/100 and signed by Camilo. I wouldn't have even known about it but they had sent me a solicitation for a new Shelby drink tumbler, which I passed on but looked at their other goods for sale. Needless to say I was shocked to see the print for sale and didn't want to post anythign up her until I had it in hand and could vouch for it being the real deal so anyone else here could take advantage of it being available.

You got one of the prints left over from the Tribute at Gardena last May. They differ from what we had at Mini Nats 29. Camilo signed the Gardena prints. Camilo and Bob Bondurant signed the Mini Nats version.

Either way, it is a beautiful piece of art and the proceeds went to the Carroll Shelby Foundation. Enjoy!

Michael

You got one of the prints left over from the Tribute at Gardena last May. They differ from what we had at Mini Nats 29. Camilo signed the Gardena prints. Camilo and Bob Bondurant signed the Mini Nats version.

Either way, it is a beautiful piece of art and the proceeds went to the Carroll Shelby Foundation. Enjoy!

Michael

Michael -

Is the only difference between the two prints the signature by Bob Bondurant, or are there differences in the prints themselves?

Z-man

Michael -

Is the only difference between the two prints the signature by Bob Bondurant, or are there differences in the prints themselves?

Z-man

I contacted Jenni at the Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation, and she confirmed these are the same series of prints as the ones available at the Mini Nats, the only difference being that the CSCF prints are signed by Camilo, but not Bob. CSCF actually commissioned Camilo to create the painting of the Daytona Coupe used for these prints.

I ordered one, along with a copy of the 2013 Shelby Tribute car show poster.

Thanks to Michael for starting this thread, and Falcongtho3 for the lead on where to get one.

....now does anyone have Bob Bondurant's home address so I can causally knock on his front door and ask him for an autograph? :lol:

Z-man

Which class? I did the 4 day racing and then advanced twice. What a hoot. Do the 4 day with the formula Mazdas. They are so fun to drive

Just sign up for his driving school, and I'm sure he'll be happy to sign it.... ;)

I just did the class at Miller Motorsport Park earlier this summer. What a great couple days!

So I guess Bob's class would be next up. Wait until Mrs. Z finds out MMP was only the beginning!

Z-man

I contacted Jenni at the Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation, and she confirmed these are the same series of prints as the ones available at the Mini Nats, the only difference being that the CSCF prints are signed by Camilo, but not Bob. CSCF actually commissioned Camilo to create the painting of the Daytona Coupe used for these prints.

I ordered one, along with a copy of the 2013 Shelby Tribute car show poster.

Thanks to Michael for starting this thread, and Falcongtho3 for the lead on where to get one.

....now does anyone have Bob Bondurant's home address so I can causally knock on his front door and ask him for an autograph? :lol:

Z-man

Glad to be of service. As a Daytona nut and a fan of Camilos work, it was a no brainer for me. I just got luck to get that email from the Foundation. Now I just have to get it matted and framed as well. I already have his 67 GT500 piece, and I really want to pick up his '69 GT500 print, it is of friend of mines car who is a member here and I've seen the original. Truly a stunning work of art.

Michael -

Z-man

Bob's autograph is the only difference

Gardena's were 1-34

Mini Nats' were 35-60

• 4 weeks later...

Knowing what his original works go for, I can only imagine. Picked mine up from the frame shop yesterday. I thought they did a great job. I'll post up a photo later. My only concern is that mine was not sent with a CoA. I tried to contact the Foundation in regard to it and would not return my emails or phone calls. I contacted Camillos gallery via his website and they said they would into it.

Archived