TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 Horsefeathers Car Show

Norton

Yes, the name is strange, but this All-Ford show that focuses primarily on Mustangs and Thunderbirds (hence the horses and feathers) was a good time. There were ~150 cars spanning virtually all 50 years Mustangs have been produced.

IMG_0018_zps58d0c4b0.jpg

IMG_0017_zps06f74121.jpg

IMG_0027_zps779a6b39.jpg

IMG_0032_zpsc699db45.jpg

IMG_0040_zpsfa15ca34.jpg

IMG_0044_zpsbb1e942f.jpg

IMG_0026_zps0956a6ae.jpg

I was honored to take home Best In Class...

IMG_0012_zps1f35e380.jpg

IMG_0007_zps599f833a.jpg

IMG_0054_zps0a89ab54.jpg

PS - We missed you and your GT this year, Tony!

Looks like it was another good show. Bummer that I missed this year, but my daughter had quite a few events at the Adams County Fair that I didn't want to miss yesterday.

Mike,

This show is held at the Northfield Stapleton shops by the big Bass Pro over there. They close off the market streets for the show.

Yes, this was one of my favorites. They used to have it in downtown Greeley but moved it there about 3 years ago. It's a good place for a show - they always parked me right across the street from Toby Keith's so I could have lunch and a beer later in the afternoon (it did get hot) and still see my my car. Lots of cars and shopping for the gals.

Where is this being held?

Northfield Stapleton "Mall"

Looks like it was another good show. Bummer that I missed this year, but my daughter had quite a few events at the Adams County Fair that I didn't want to miss yesterday.

It was, Jeff, and we missed you too!

Yes, this was one of my favorites. They used to have it in downtown Greeley but moved it there about 3 years ago. It's a good place for a show - they always parked me right across the street from Toby Keith's so I could have lunch and a beer later in the afternoon (it did get hot) and still see my my car. Lots of cars and shopping for the gals.

There was a blue GT (with TX plates) parked in "your" spot this year, but he wasn't as sociable as you are... :)

It is on my calendar for next year then, pretty close to NM. Thanks! Do they have a website?

Cool! I'm located in Monument, CO, which is about an hour south of the show and just off I-25. Let me know if you'd like to caravan and try to stage together next year...

Archived