TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Coming To This Site Sure Has Lost It's Luster 2

I've only been on TS for a couple of months and I don't think it's had luster in quite a while. The response to posts are basically non existent and it doesn't seem like you guys have much to say unless you're bickering about something.

I've been a member of FordGT500.com going on four years and I love it. It's an active and fun forum. We rarely have to lock threads or have the Mods edit them for bad words...we're not that sensitive I guess. You guys have the market cornered on locked threads and banned members.

I have met a few great people on here, but those are the few (very few) who responded to my threads, there isn't much of that going on around here either.

We at GT500 do post big sig pics, we do get silly, we do have a lot of fun, we do bicker once and a while, and we do at times, forget about the car and just post whatever, but that's what makes it so darn fun.

I find the TS forums (over all) to be much more stoic in nature which to me is not very inviting.

AK.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think one of the other problems is that the second and third generation owners are starting to come to the site and ask the same questions that were asked when the cars came out in 07,08, 09..... and folks are getting tired of answering the same questions.... I dunno, like Jim said ya get out of it what ya put into it.... I for one still enjoy the site :shrug:

I've only been on TS for a couple of months and I don't think it's had luster in quite a while. The response to posts are basically non existent and it doesn't seem like you guys have much to say unless you're bickering about something.

I've been a member of FordGT500.com going on four years and I love it. It's an active and fun forum. We rarely have to lock threads or have the Mods edit them for bad words...we're not that sensitive I guess. You guys have the market cornered on locked threads and banned members.

I have met a few great people on here, but those are the few (very few) who responded to my threads, there isn't much of that going on around here either.

We at GT500 do post big sig pics, we do get silly, we do have a lot of fun, we do bicker once and a while, and we do at times, forget about the car and just post whatever, but that's what makes it so darn fun.

I find the TS forums (over all) to be much more stoic in nature which to me is not very inviting.

AK.

It's only stoic when trolls come around.

QSS

It's only stoic when trolls come around.

QSS

I see some of you also have a difficult time accepting constructive criticism.

I didn't say I didn't like the forum, it's just not the same as the one I've become accustomed too.

If expressing my opinion makes me a troll...I guess I'm a troll.

Quick, someone call the mod and have this thread locked or have me banned. Oh dear.

AK.

I see some of you also have a difficult time accepting constructive criticism.

I didn't say I didn't like the forum, it's just not the same as the one I've become accustomed too.

If expressing my opinion makes me a troll...I guess I'm a troll.

Quick, someone call the mod and have this thread locked or have me banned. Oh dear.

AK.

Dude, your a troll. I know the truth can be a difficult thing to swallow but you should just accept it. If you like the other sites so much more,...... go there, live there and enjoy it. I like Team Shelby Troll Free.

QSS

This site is great! Best site on the planet when it comes to Shelby's, old and new, and info concerning them. If you are a true Shelby fan, this is the place to be. If your just a Mustang fan then there are plenty of other sites you can go to.

Kevin

07SGT2591

This site is great! Best site on the planet when it comes to Shelby's, old and new, and info concerning them. If you are a true Shelby fan, this is the place to be. If your just a Mustang fan then there are plenty of other sites you can go to.

Kevin

07SGT2591

I agree with the newer Shelbys more so than the originals.

I don't dislike the forum or its members at all, I'm just expressing my opinion.

And I'm not going any place. :)

AK.

So you joined Team Shelby 132 days ago and your making sweeping and bold judgments base on an uneducated opinion......... after 132 days of being on this forum. Do I have this correct?

QSS

So you joined Team Shelby 132 days ago and your making sweeping and bold judgments base on an uneducated opinion......... after 132 days of being on this forum. Do I have this correct?

QSS

I joined 132 days ago, yes, but have been watching since 2010. I only joined after I purchased my KR, I thought there would be more related KR topics, but that hasn't been the case. I've been on other forums for years so I'm not new to them. Again, I was only expressing an opinion. Sometimes I have to remind people that we live in a free country, some of us have fought for our country, all of us enjoy the benefits of freedom, and we have the right to say just about any damn thing we want. Until the mods shut the thread down that is.

Some of you are just too tightly wound. I'm not.

AK.

I've only been on TS for a couple of months and I don't think it's had luster in quite a while.( and you arrived by this in that short of time )The response to posts are basically non existent( the response to YOUR POSTS is what you mean - begging for attention ?) and it doesn't seem like you guys have much to say unless you're bickering about something.Is that why you could not come up with something more creative than "Coming to This Site Sure Has Lost It's Luster 2" - a thread that you did not participate on but wanted to bring back for attention.

I've been a member of FordGT500.com going on four years and I love it.If you love it so much - why did you leave it to come here and complain It's an active and fun forum. We rarely have to lock threads or have the Mods edit them for bad words...we're not that sensitive I guess. You guys have the market cornered on locked threads and banned members.I'm still looking for the "constructive criticism" part.

I have met a few great people on here, but those are the few (very few) who responded to my threads,I see so if we aren't overwelmed by your presence and all respond to YOUR POSTS you cry out for attention and state that we are the problem there isn't much of that going on around here either.

We at GT500 do post big sig pics, we do get silly, we do have a lot of fun, we do bicker once and a while, and we do at times, forget about the car and just post whatever, but that's what makes it so darn fun.I'm sure that YOU speak for ALL the people on the GT500 forum

I find the TS forums (over all) to be much more stoic in nature which to me is not very inviting.Maybe if you changed your attitude some and made an attempt to blend in with the Team Shelby community you wouldn't feel that way - is that what happened @ GT500 forum things didn't go your way and you came here.

AK.

AK

If you really want to get accustomed to TS then you need to be able to adjust / change . Just some friendly advice and opinion. smart I like - smart a$$ I don't !

First off........What everyone thinks "LUSTER" is, is probably different for everyone. I think TS has a nice Luster to it. A lot of friendly People, Great Advice, Cool Cars with Cool Mods and nobody has Bashes the Man, Carroll Shelby here.

The site is not the same because so many of the names and faces are gone. The era of the car being new is gone. There is still good things happening here, don't get me wrong. I'm just listing some of the aging pains. Perhaps the new mustang in years to come will spark some more passion.

The site is not the same because so many of the names and faces are gone. The era of the car being new is gone. There is still good things happening here, don't get me wrong. I'm just listing some of the aging pains. Perhaps the new mustang in years to come will spark some more passion.

...great analysis my friend..........and nothing will ever match the fun and games of the early games.......we did indeed have a blast. And now the ol' BadCat can't even post here without having the posts wiped out.....what have we come too??? LOL

Archived