TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ordered my 08 Shelby GT 500

I ordered my 08 GT 500 last week from a small dealer in Virginia. Here are the particulars;

Torch red w/white stripes, interior up-grade, HID headlamps, ambient lighting. The Shelby has been scheduled for build the week of July 16.

I am a Ford Mustang fanatic as I see all of you are also. I currently own a 93 Mustang Cobra, vibrant red with gray cloth interior. I purchased the car new in February 93. I just recently sold my 2003 cobra (red) in order to purchase the Shelby.

I ordered my 08 GT 500 last week from a small dealer in Virginia. Here are the particulars;

Torch red w/white stripes, interior up-grade, HID headlamps, ambient lighting. The Shelby has been scheduled for build the week of July 16.

I am a Ford Mustang fanatic as I see all of you are also. I currently own a 93 Mustang Cobra, vibrant red with gray cloth interior. I purchased the car new in February 93. I just recently sold my 2003 cobra (red) in order to purchase the Shelby.

Congrates. Hope it comes in that soon for you. you might have it by the middle to end of August.

Archived