TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ebola Virus

.................and ISIS has stated that they plan to have people get infected with Ebola on purpose and come here just to spread it..............and you know, with this Administration, it can happen so easily.

Funny I was thinking about that last week and oh how easy it would be to put that in motion...with open borders people able to fly to North America from these high risk Countries

at will it sure can happen.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.................and ISIS has stated that they plan to have people get infected with Ebola on purpose and come here just to spread it..............and you know, with this Administration, it can happen so easily.

My wife Marji was saying that the other day. No need to strap on a bomb.....just get infected.

There's no hope....you just can't make this stuff up, how dumb people are....knowing she had been exposed; knowing her fellow nurse has the virus; knowing she had a fever - all this and she flew to Cleveland to attend wedding-planning functions...OMG....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2793691/second-healthcare-worker-tests-positive-ebola-texas.html

There's no hope....you just can't make this stuff up, how dumb people are....knowing she had been exposed; knowing her fellow nurse has the virus; knowing she had a fever - all this and she flew to Cleveland to attend wedding-planning functions...OMG....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2793691/second-healthcare-worker-tests-positive-ebola-texas.html

So stupid it's mind boggling.

So stupid it's mind boggling.

But it gets worse...seeing his morning that the CDC approved her travel! ... and the Bambii administration was upset about this. The left and right hands still aren't communicating....

But it gets worse...seeing his morning that the CDC approved her travel! ... and the Bambii administration was upset about this. The left and right hands still aren't communicating....

Oh, it gets better..................just heard on the Radio that a couple of Schools have closed down for a major Scrubbing and several Students and Teachers are being watched because they were on that Plane. The CDC is doing their damndest to "Back Peddle" on their statements over the last few weeks but I think because of those statements, the damage is done and will only get worse.

I've purposely kept quiet on this one due to the sensitive nature of the issue. Saw this video and it is good factual info:

https://www.yahoo.com/health/ebola-what-does-it-do-inside-the-body-ebola-100013486857.html

I'm trying to get my arms around what bothers me most: the virus itself or the people freaking out about it. I had a lady whom I've never met in my entire life come up to me and my children at TCBY spouting off a bunch of crap about ebola and how millions in the US are going to die. I'm thinking, "You know what? Who the F are you and why do you think it is your responsibility to be in charge of communications and telling everyone you see your opinion? I'm fairly certain you're not an expert on the matter." Thank God my children had no idea what she was saying and completely dismissed the unfounded and scary statement that millions in the US are going to die. Here are two more facts to put things into perspective:

1. At the end of the day, if you don't pass before age 65 there is a 100% chance you will pass thereafter.

2. People are panicky, irrational, and make poor decisions when it comes to this kind of stuff.

So I would encourage everyone to live as you normally would, but take extra time to be kind to others, put family first, and have faith and a positive outlook. Now go drive your Shelby. It will put a smile on your face.

Oboomboom FINALLY canceled a campaign tour this afternoon and came back to the White House to acknowledge how serious this is!

YA think?!?!

At least he's thinking.....................a first for his administration. :doh:

Just amazing.

She is now saying that she called the CDC the day before she Flew and the CDC said it was ok for her to Fly. NOW the CDC is saying that they were wrong to tell her that and now the Planes are grounded and the Airliner is contacting everyone that was on those Planes.

She is now saying that she called the CDC the day before she Flew and the CDC said it was ok for her to Fly. NOW the CDC is saying that they were wrong to tell her that and now the Planes are grounded and the Airliner is contacting everyone that was on those Planes.

OMG...

...and how about this one....

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/brittany-m-hughes/cdc-you-can-give-can-t-get-ebola-bus

"Dr. Tom Frieden, director of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), said during a telephone press briefing Wednesday that you cannot get Ebola by sitting next to someone on a bus, but that infected or exposed persons should not ride public transportation because they could transmit the disease to someone else."

WTH ..... :headscratch:

My wife...all along telling me I'm crazy , there can't be much to this because our govt has not made a big deal of it finally received an email this morning from corporate .........

WARNING: To all those employees that have inquired about airline travel for business and saying they will no longer fly due to the Ebola outbreak, here is a list of resources regarding the disease to make you aware of the facts and truths about it. Blah, blah, blah......

My point.......,they have FINALLY mentioned this to employees of the company probably only because there are so many folks saying they refuse to travel for business now.

I have told Gina not to fly anymore either. My biggest fear is not that she could catch it from how it's being described that you can, but more over the fear that we are not being told the truth of how it REALLY transmits because they don't want to cause mass hysteria.

We all have ZERO idea where these planes you get aboard have been.

It's like playing Russian roulette in my mind.

Yeah..I know....and I have to travel next week and the week after....

We all have ZERO idea where these planes you get aboard have been.

It's like playing Russian roulette in my mind.

It's getting that way for sure....No one that was in West Africa should have been allowed to fly anywhere till they spent a period of time guarentined this shit wouldn't be

happening...Plus how freaking stupid was that nurse that traveled to a wedding knowing she was infected!! like WTF was she thinking not much respect for others lives and well

being right there.

My wife...all along telling me I'm crazy , there can't be much to this because our govt has not made a big deal of it finally received an email this morning from corporate .........

WARNING: To all those employees that have inquired about airline travel for business and saying they will no longer fly due to the Ebola outbreak, here is a list of resources regarding the disease to make you aware of the facts and truths about it. Blah, blah, blah......

My point.......,they have FINALLY mentioned this to employees of the company probably only because there are so many folks saying they refuse to travel for business now.

I have told Gina not to fly anymore either. My biggest fear is not that she could catch it from how it's being described that you can, but more over the fear that we are not being told the truth of how it REALLY transmits because they don't want to cause mass hysteria.

Does she know just how stupid THIS Adminimsrtion is? This Administration does not know how to deal with major problems at all, (ISIS, Ebola, Border Crossings, etc, etc, etc,.........)

My wife said she heard there was a reported case in CT.

:lurk:

His results came back negative. Hope that is correct.

Archived