Jump to content

Shift Handle Bezel??

Recommended Posts

I have seen a few cars that have a small black or polished metal bezel over the shifter.


I'm NOT talking about the large bezel over the outside leather shift boot.


I AM referring to a small bezel that would slide over the shift handle just before adding the shift knob. It makes a nice transition where otherwise you are looking at the molded 9353 (part number?) rubber at the top of the boot.


Any ideas where a part like this can be found?

Link to comment
Share on other sites



MGWltd.com. Under 05-09 Mustangs, in the shift ball section, the picture is of the shift ball with the optional jam nut and shaft for $55. Just read through the blurb once you choose the striped shifter ball section. Don't forget to check out Silver Horse Racing, too. I went with the MGW piece just to keep it all MGW, but options are a good thing.


Take it easy, shipmate.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...