TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Member In Southern Nevada

Richard Stiles

I have relatives that own and love Mustangs. Last year I decided to sell the RV, went to the dealer and purchased m first mustang, a red 2013 GT premium, manual transmission. I took it to Shelby to have it turned into a GT 350 and they told me they were 70 cars backlogged and wouldn't put me on a list. In April I went back to the dealer and bought a ruby red Shelby GT 500. It now lives in a separate garage with my Corvette and the GT is now the daily driver. I have attended Las Vegas Cars and Coffee several times and will attend more when the temps cool down a bit. I look forward to attending events. I'll post pictures as soon as I figure out how to do it.

I have relatives that own and love Mustangs. Last year I decided to sell the RV, went to the dealer and purchased m first mustang, a red 2013 GT premium, manual transmission. I took it to Shelby to have it turned into a GT 350 and they told me they were 70 cars backlogged and wouldn't put me on a list. In April I went back to the dealer and bought a ruby red Shelby GT 500. It now lives in a separate garage with my Corvette and the GT is now the daily driver. I have attended Las Vegas Cars and Coffee several times and will attend more when the temps cool down a bit. I look forward to attending events. I'll post pictures as soon as I figure out how to do it.

Now I get to say welcome to the Vegas area! I was at C&C this morning. I go over (I'm only about 1.5 miles away) about 7:00 and stay until 9:00 or so. There are a bunch of regulars but there is almost always something I've never seen before.

Hope to see you there!

Richard Stiles,

Welcome to Team Shelby and congrats on your Ruby Red GT500. If SA was booked on GT350 production, you might want to consider a Super Snake package on your new Shelby...

:thumbsup:

OK I just learned not to hit the Tab key! How do I put a picture at the upper left where I have a black and white head? How do I put the vehicle data at the bottom below the message? See you at cars & coffee.

Go to the top of the forum main page to your login. Click that open, go to my settings. Change pic = Avatar pic, and Signature for your specific data......

Mike

Welcome to TS Richard,

Ruby Red is a great color and the GT500 a great car! Congrats.

If you have not had the chance, please consider registering the new Shelby with Shelby Registry at the link below.

Best.

David

Archived