TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Member From Oklahoma

Dein

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi!

I am from the Tulsa Area, originally, but go where the Army sends me. Currently, I am about 6000 miles away from my newest child, a beautiful 2012 GT500. My wife said I could buy myself a birthday present, so I did! Anyways, I am a few months from actually getting to drive her... but already starting the mods list. TVS upgrade is pretty high on my list.

After having a 2008 427R, 2003 Terminator, and a handfull of GTs. I am glad that I finally joined the Shelby family. I am sure I will run into some of you in the future...

I'll post pics once I finally get home and get her all washed and waxed!

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi!

I am from the Tulsa Area, originally, but go where the Army sends me. Currently, I am about 6000 miles away from my newest child, a beautiful 2012 GT500. My wife said I could by myself a birthday present, so I did! Anyways, I am a few months from actually getting to drive her... but already starting the mods list. TVS upgrade is pretty high on my list.

After having a 2008 427R, 2003 Terminator, and a handfull of GTs. I am glad that I finally joined the Shelby family. I am sure I will run into some of you in the future...

I'll post pics once I finally get home and get her all washed and waxed!

Welcome to the family!

And Thank You for your service!

a small group of us meet every wed. at the what-a-burger on 71st and hwy 75, in the hills shopping center. if you are out and about we are there @ 7. as well every

Tuesday on 71st and 169 at the target parking lot is a large gathering of all makes of cars and music.

I appreciate the warm welcome, thank you. Thanks for the support as well, I know the troops love it! As for me, I love what I do...

I have been out to Fud's on Tuesdays, its been a few years ago. I had my Roush back then. As for the What-a-burger invite... I'll tell the wife that we will head out there the next time I am home.

Once again, thanks guys!

Archived