TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Coming To This Site Sure Has Lost Is Luster.

Get over it and move on bud!!..you do have an attitude AND you're the one that insulted his Country unprovoked!! YOU are the one that made it personal

you do have an attitude and one day that attitude will get you in trouble I've dealt with your kind before..who the heck do you think you are to request he change things just for YOU!!

he's been around for years on this forum with no issues at all..buddy respect you will get on here but not the way you're trying to get it you can bet on that..cheers and have yourself

a great day!!...... :violin:

Funny, I don't remember starting a conversation with you. Who are you and why do I care about your opinion again? Pretty sure I stated that I had every intention of being done with this thread, but you just had to come share your 2 cents. I'm SURE you know exactly what kind of person I am by the way I typed 5 or 6 posts on an internet car forum.

I've posted in the past about kicking rattlesnakes on the trail. If you leave them alone they won't bother you

I would agree wholeheartedly, but poking a garter snake with a stick isn't very risky at all.

I'm done with this thread as I'm bored with watching old men get upset that they can't post enough photos of their car per day. See you around the forums gentleman.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI ALL - Daddy's home !

Now that I've gone over this thread and cleaned up the foul language - I expect that everyone will get back to being ladies and gentlemen and sticking to the topic.

Let's keep it clean and respectful . I'll be watching.

HI ALL - Daddy's home !

Now that I've gone over this thread and cleaned up the foul language - I expect that everyone will get back to being ladies and gentlemen and sticking to the topic.

Let's keep it clean and respectful . I'll be watching.

Yeah I see you edited my post I don't remember posting any bad words but if I did I truly apologize to the great members on this site but not to the one I was posting

about he's just a disrespectful person as you can tell from his attack on Ken.

Funny, I don't remember starting a conversation with you. Who are you and why do I care about your opinion again? Pretty sure I stated that I had every intention of being done with this thread, but you just had to come share your 2 cents. I'm SURE you know exactly what kind of person I am by the way I typed 5 or 6 posts on an internet car forum.

I would agree wholeheartedly, but poking a garter snake with a stick isn't very risky at all.

I'm done with this thread as I'm bored with watching old men get upset that they can't post enough photos of their car per day. See you around the forums gentleman.

You keep thinking old and garter snake bud right up until the BOA crushes you to death............ :hysterical:

Circling back to the beginning, this site has lost its luster. Haven't observed grown people disagree about nothing since watching my parents.

Can we lock this thread....

Circling back to the beginning, this site has lost its luster. Haven't observed grown people disagree about nothing since watching my parents.

Can we lock this thread....

Don't Lock it yet......I still haven't figured out what "Luster" is and how it went missing.........................................

Don't Lock it yet......I still haven't figured out what "Luster" is and how it went missing.........................................

I won't lock it yet - if you need to find out about "Luster" ( pronounced Lust-her ) I suggest that you go to the "Girls and Mustangs" thread... That's where you will find most of the lusting going on around here. :cool: Nothing to see, nothing going on here but a couple of folks comparing ( and complaining about ) the size of their avatars and signature photos. :drop:

Archived