TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Taking Group Picture Of Sgt's

6f09

I would like to get together with other SGT's '06,'07,'08 to take a group picture of the different year / body / style / color we could get together some weekend in WI / IL area??

Thanks

GOD Bless

Jim & Judy

post-35543-0-19634300-1406028955_thumb.jpg

Jim,we met at the Griffin Ford car show earlier this year I have a white SGT 1271. The Rock Valley Mustang Club in Rockford is having their show August 24 that could be a good place to do the photo,we could get a shot from above on top of a large truck. At VOLO the following week the cars are spreed out to much,at Rockford we can do a group together. You can look us up at rockvalleymustangclub.org for a flier and application.Thanks

Larry

I hear ya! But I believe you know from experience what it's like to get a group together for a great photo op!

You've heard the phrase "easier said than done?"

Jim,we met at the Griffin Ford car show earlier this year I have a white SGT 1271. The Rock Valley Mustang Club in Rockford is having their show August 24 that could be a good place to do the photo,we could get a shot from above on top of a large truck. At VOLO the following week the cars are spreed out to much,at Rockford we can do a group together. You can look us up at rockvalleymustangclub.org for a flier and application.Thanks

Larry

thanks Larry,

I will check out the flier & my calendar to see if We can make it , is there a lot of SGT's that show up?

Thanks

GOD Bless

Jim & Judy

No mine has been the only one but the whole idea is to get other's to show up for a photo. So my white your black and that blue 08 from wi. would be a good start. Maybe Rich Michales with the SGT H. Just trying to get a group together.

Larry

Morning Larry,

We will not be there we have other plans , see you soon have a great show!

Thanks

GOD Bless

Jim & Judy

Archived