TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bling Me Up, Scotty....................

gotoatz

So I stumbled upon this company while cruising EBay. They had a fuse box cover done in Black and Grabber Blue, but the pattern was backward for the Shelby. So I picked up a new fuse box cover, as well as a pair of Strut Tower Covers and sent them off to CoolCoatz for hydro-graphic treatment. They turned them around in a week and that's from California to Georgia.....Awesome work, I love the results.....

IMG_2021_zpsb2fea7d1.jpg

IMG_2022_zps9e591dd0.jpg

IMG_2029_zpsfca47b31.jpg

IMG_2031_zpsa2d1302a.jpg

IMG_2023_zps929b422d.jpg

IMG_2035_zps14c4569f.jpg

IMG_2034_zps0c94753f.jpg

They included these cool post card type signs in the box, as well as a very nice reusable tote bag!!

Awesome folks to do business with. If you are looking to hydro coat parts, give them a go. Lots of examples on their website......

Mike

Looks like $112.95

Yes, that is correct. I furnished the covers and the charge was 112.95 which also includes the shipping back to me in Anaheim. The actual charge for the artwork was 100 bucks even.

Mike

Went and looked around on there website last night, there is a section for Mustangs coming soon. Liked what I say, I'm thinking group buy TS pricing. I did like the fuse box artwork. Yea I missed the price at the bottom of the invoice.

Regards GG

Archived