TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Ford Mustang Shelby Gt500 With 4 Previus Owners. Is It Worth It

fikusa

Hello everyone. I just joined in the forum and this is my first and I hope not the last topic here.

First, let me introduce myself - my name is Filip Petrov and I am originally from Bulgaria. I have been living in the United States for the last 6 years and I like the country very much. My passion to Mustang came for a first time when I was a young boy around 12-13 years old. Now I am 31. I always wanted to buy the legendary Shelby GT500 and now I have this opportunity, but I need an advice first. Fiat dealer in OK is selling their 2010 Mustang Shelby GT500 with only 19000 miles on it. The car is extremly clean inside and outside. There is one thing that its bothering me - the car had 4 previous owners. Each owner had the car for about 8-9 months. The carfax is clean and the explanation why the car had so many owners is that they finance the car but each any of them failed with the payments. Finally the dealership bought and paid the car in full and now they sell it.

I would appreciate if I receive some proffesional opinion about that. Can I trust the dealer and buy the car or to keep looking for something else? Theuy sell it for $36999.00. I am ready to get the flight and go over there and return with the car, but please help me with this concern. Is it worth it?

Regards

Filip

p.s. i can post some pictures or the link for you to see the car.

I would pass. People that generally cannot make the payments on the car tend to abuse it knowing that they will not have it long. Shelby's are usually highly regarded by their owners and are well taken care of. Keep an eye on the Team Shelby Classifieds in addition to other places. I guarantee you will find a lower mileage car that hasn't been abused and probably never in the rain for just a few $1000 more.

Hello everyone. I just joined in the forum and this is my first and I hope not the last topic here.

First, let me introduce myself - my name is Filip Petrov and I am originally from Bulgaria. I have been living in the United States for the last 6 years and I like the country very much. My passion to Mustang came for a first time when I was a young boy around 12-13 years old. Now I am 31. I always wanted to buy the legendary Shelby GT500 and now I have this opportunity, but I need an advice first. Fiat dealer in OK is selling their 2010 Mustang Shelby GT500 with only 19000 miles on it. The car is extremly clean inside and outside. There is one thing that its bothering me - the car had 4 previous owners. Each owner had the car for about 8-9 months. The carfax is clean and the explanation why the car had so many owners is that they finance the car but each any of them failed with the payments. Finally the dealership bought and paid the car in full and now they sell it.

I would appreciate if I receive some proffesional opinion about that. Can I trust the dealer and buy the car or to keep looking for something else? Theuy sell it for $36999.00. I am ready to get the flight and go over there and return with the car, but please help me with this concern. Is it worth it?

Regards

Filip

p.s. i can post some pictures or the link for you to see the car.

I would pass. As IngotSilverSnake stated you can do better on the price and the mileage on a 10'. Keep searching.

Archived