TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's Been Fun! =)

sincitykid

Dear Shelby Community

Today is my last day at Shelby American. The time has come to pursue other avenues in my life.

The last 4 1/2 years have been a roller coaster. I've had a lot of fun, and met some of the coolest people in the world. There are many out there that have been an absolute pleasure to work with over the years, and I owe much gratitude to you. I've learned a great deal while here, and wouldn't change it for the world.

I am not leaving Las Vegas, and I am not doing this to sever contact with anyone. If you'd like to keep in touch, I'm on Facebook. :)

So long, farewell, AUF WIEDERSEHEN!!

sincitykid

Tim

Tim....whenever I called Shelby I always hoped that you were going to be the one to answer the phone and usually I got lucky. Thanks for all the advice and time you had given me. I will get you a copy of that video at Spring mountain someday, I need to try to find it first.

Take care and hope that whatever direction the wind blows you its the direction you want to go.

Real bummer to see you go Tim! You were always one of the happy smiling faces that was nice to see there when ever I could come by. Take care and best of luck on your future endeavors! See you on the flip FB side!

Thanks Tim - Been great customer service and dedication you have provided. Take care.

Archived