TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black 08 Kr For Sale On Ebay: 44K

Looks like this is this car:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/79815-2008-gt500kr-for-sale-45k/

I guess the dealer got it a bit cheaper than it was offered here in the forum...

Lets hope that any potential buyers find that old thread so that they will know the cars history regarding the owner installed & removed modifications.

And those Ford marketing certificates have printed signatures so for the Lambo dealers to call it a signed certificate is a little misleading.

Steve

That Ford Marketing certificate is a highly sought after KR piece. It doesn't matter whether the sigs are printed or not, we who have them don't care. Just having that certificate is enough. They are rare and no longer available.

Hopefully, the seller gave the dealer the OEM parts with the car.

AK.

That Ford Marketing certificate is a highly sought after KR piece. It doesn't matter whether the sigs are printed or not, we who have them don't care. Just having that certificate is enough. They are rare and no longer available.

Hopefully, the seller gave the dealer the OEM parts with the car.

AK.

Never said the Ford certificate wasn't a highly sought after piece, I should know as I have to field all the inquiries to SAI from KR owners looking for one. But I have to disagree that it doesn't matter if a signature is pre-printed or an actual signature/autograph, big difference between the two.

And if I'm reading that other thread correctly the OEM parts were re-installed once the owner installed performance parts were removed and sold.

Steve

You're talking semantics, not everyone knows the Ford/Shelby lingo. No problem. As for the parts, the car still has the TVS on it so there goes that theory. I gave the dealer a heads-up.

Thank you for your efforts.

AK.

All good here and a big thank you for looking out for the future owner.

Steve

Archived