TEAM SHELBY FORUM

50Th Mustang Registry Book Ii

treeve

For those who attended the 50th Anniversary Mustang event in Las Vegas or Charlotte, MCA is producing a second edition book of the cars that were at either of these events. The book costs $20 plus $9.95 shipping. The deadline for submitting a picture of your car and submitting the application has been extended to August 15, 2014. Here's the link for the application:

http://origin.library.constantcontact.com/download/get/file/1117448367612-2/50th+Registry+Form+II.pdf

Great Book. Lots of folks missed out on volume 1 so kinda neat that MCA is doing a volume II. Pictures of mine (volume I) with Ford, Shelby, MCA staff and some car club signatures as pages were provided for such. Kinda like a year book. Had folks sign below their car picture if I met them and they had a car in the book. Fun meet and greet effort. My car is on page 208 upper left corner.

May order volume II and get another picture entered.

photo.JPG

Signatures 2.JPG

Signatures 3.JPG

Signatures 4.JPG

Signatures.JPG

Great Book. Lots of folks missed out on volume 1 so kinda neat that MCA is doing a volume II. Pictures of mine (volume I) with Ford, Shelby, MCA staff and some car club signatures as pages were provided for such. Kinda like a year book. Had folks sign below their car picture if I met them and they had a car in the book. Fun meet and greet effort. My car is on page 208 upper left corner.

May order volume II and get another picture entered.

Sweet book there Harald..........gotta love the signatures.

Archived