TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Picking Up 2007 Shelby Gt

Shelby1981

Team Shelby,

I just wanted to let you all know that the day has almost arrived finally. This Tuesday, July 8th, I will be picking up my Shelby in Detriot, Michigan. It will probably be on one of its longest drives because I live in Indianapolis.

About the car... I will be the second owner. It was a corporate lease vehicle until it had 1500 miles, and then the current owner bought it. The vehicle currently has just under 5000 miles. It is a black manual with heated seats, Sirius radio, and Shaker 1000.

Needless to say I am very excited to have my first mustang, let alone an kick ass car like the SGT.

Congrats on your Shelby GT. Great color! When you can, post some pictures. Also, remember ------ while you own the black car, the black car ends up owning you in terms of keeping it detailed ---- get some really good detailing supplies.....

Welcome to Team Shelby.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

It has been a long time, but I thought that I would post a couple of pics. The first photo is Car Art sign that I had done in September. This is the test copy, the there are a few typos in this version. The second is of my dad and me. This was at our 35 Mustang Club of Indianapolis car show. I received a Top 5 award. I felt very honored due to the fact there were some high end cars. Best show for older cars was an original 66 Shelby GT350, and for the newer end cars was a 3000 mile 2000 Cobra R. It was a great show.

Merry Christmas to you all and Happy New Year.

• 2 months later...

Good news. Sounds like you have been waiting a long time to score a piece of history. Enjoy the ride and welcome to the family.

Archived