TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Why Is This Car So Cheap??

I see a Super Snake looking hood with an "owners personal taste" paint scheme which will not add to the value of this car. Other than that I can't tell much about this car from the one picture. Didn't the 40th anniv. package that Shelby installed use the stock/original GT500 hood with unique 40th only inserts in place of the original oem inserts? I see the bumper stripes?..........I wonder what other "owners personal taste" items have been added to this car? In most cases they do not add to the value...........unless you find that one person who likes exactly what you like in car mods.

I do see a Red stripe package snake in the grill (I think). Didn't the Red stripe package snakes only come with a Red striped GT500? This leads me to believe that this car is probably not even a 40th Anniv., but instead a regular 2007 GT500 with some owner add-ons.

If those other pictures can be added, please add them...........

R

I see a Super Snake looking hood with an "owners personal taste" paint scheme which will not add to the value of this car. Other than that I can't tell much about this car from the one picture. Didn't the 40th anniv. package that Shelby installed use the stock/original GT500 hood with unique 40th only inserts in place of the original oem inserts? I see the bumper stripes?..........I wonder what other "owners personal taste" items have been added to this car? In most cases they do not add to the value...........unless you find that one person who likes exactly what you like in car mods.

I do see a Red stripe package snake in the grill (I think). Didn't the Red stripe package snakes only come with a Red striped GT500? This leads me to believe that this car is probably not even a 40th Anniv., but instead a regular 2007 GT500 with some owner add-ons.

If those other pictures can be added, please add them...........

R

You're correct. This is defiantly not a 40th, Super Snake or red appearance package. It appears that someone just threw on a few mods for their personal preference. With that said, this isn't a spectacular deal.

You're correct. This is defiantly not a 40th, Super Snake or red appearance package. It appears that someone just threw on a few mods for their personal preference. With that said, this isn't a spectacular deal.

+1

As others have said, just a few bits and parts on an otherwise standard GT500 from what I've seen. Dealership I bought my car from was asking the same for it bone stock but mine was a 2 year newer convertible with 4,000 less miles than that one. Up to you to decide if the other "mods" make up the difference to you.

Archived