TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is There A 2014 Grabber Meet And Greet This Year?

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if there is a Grabber Meet and Greet for 2014. We had a blast last year.

Thanks,

Al

08 GT500

[/quote

Saw on facebook the other day that grabber living in san jose. since there's been no response from him - most likely no.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe a meet and Greet at Baja Cantina Carmel Valley? Not too far from San Jose. SVT NAJA does a cruise to Baja I think around September . Watch for it at Pacific Coast Region

Baja Cantina will be hopping all for the next week with Monterey car week starting on Tuesday

Baja Cantina will be hopping all for the next week with Monterey car week starting on Tuesday

Yupp. I usually walk over to Quail Lodge and check out the cars on Thursday evening before the big event. Be prepared to pay to park as the owner (shopping center owner - not Baja Cantina owner) charges this week and says the money goes to the local school.

• 4 weeks later...

^^ Rob,

Let me know if you want to ride shotgun to Carmel on the 4th.

We can talk shop. We're providing cranes on Skanska's South Bay projects...

Jim

PS: I love this video, the transitions are amazing... http://www.group.skanska.com/en/about-us/we-are-skanska/

thanks for the offer. My company is telling me that on September 19 they will be sending me back home.

^^ Rob,

Jim

PS: I love this video, the transitions are amazing... http://www.group.skanska.com/en/about-us/we-are-skanska/

yes I have seen that video. It is good. I work for an awesome employer. Coming up on 26 years with the company.

^^ Rob,

Jim

Cool offer. What a project Jim. Went under the Bay Bridge a few months ago. Rob, I am sure it will be nice to be home again.

We were in Monterey a few years ago for a company meeting-had never been there before. We have been talking about going back and spending some time there now that I have retired. Sure hoping we can do that as it was a beautiful area and something totally different from the South Dakota plains area where we are from.

Archived