TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's Official Wedding Date Has Been Set......

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:drop: Best wishes on your big day. May your home be filled with happiness, good health, and lots of love for many years. :happy feet: One last thing make sure Sean gives you a set of keys to the Shelby. :hysterical:

• 2 months later...

Only 2 more days until the Big Day....... :love_shower: :happy feet: :bliss:

Anyone have any last "kind" words :lurk: speak now or forever hold your peace...... :whistling::hysterical2:

Going to be a wonderful day :wub::wub: . Enjoy yourselves and take in as much as you can because these great moments seem to fly by.

Nice - very nice. I like happy beginnings!

:drop: Best wishes on your big day. May your home be filled with happiness, good health, and lots of love for many years. :happy feet: One last thing make sure Sean gives you a set of keys to the Shelby. :hysterical:

A belated CONGRATULATIONS to both of you! That's great news!

May you be blessed with many years of Mustang/Shelby wedded bliss! :happy feet: :shift:

-yellow pony

Sorry it took so long to respond guys I've been very busy....... :headspin: Thank you very much for the well wishes, Bryan, George and Brian....... :)

The weather here in CT this weekend is supposed to feel like Summer :yahoo: Mostly Sunny and in the low 80's :dance: so after the wedding Sean and I were thinking of taking a "Just Married" cruise in the Shelby...... :peelout::banvictory: with my set of keys Brian...... :hysterical:

Thank you Brian and Rob it was a perfect 10 wedding and weather!! Glory to God!!

It is 8:59 on your Wedding Day....AFTER your Wedding and your POSTING ON THIS SITE?...............Turn off your Computer and get back to your Honeymoon.

:hide:

Congrats Sean and Laurie!! So glad the weather held for YA!

Gina and I celebrated our 25th on Sept 23rd. I said it before on this thread and it bears repeating.....I hope you two experience the kind of love that Gina and I have been blessed with! We attribute our longevity to being best friends "first"..... All the rest will fall into place if you have that. :wub:

EDIT- well........sort of. :hysterical:

Thank you Doug, Dan, Denstang, David, Robert, Chris and 07gt500conv. And a big congratulations :yahoo: to Chris and his wife for them big anniversary!!

We had a great honeymoon in Myrtle Beach visiting family, there was super weather and an equally super resort. Laurie is a great wife. I and my kids love her! We got our pictures back already so I'll post some when we get settled in.

Sean and I had a beautiful wedding :wub2: all our 4 boys did an outstanding job in their part :rating::salute: and the weather turned out to be a perfect summer like day :happy feet: Our honeymoon in Myrtle Beach was awesome :yahoo: but Secondo made me come back up to the Northern States. :cry::baby: :hysterical2:

Will load a few pics soon...... :camera: and thanks to everyone for all the best wishes..... :grouphug:

Thank you Doug, Dan, Denstang, David, Robert, Chris and 07gt500conv. And a big congratulations :yahoo: to Chris and his wife for them big anniversary!!

We had a great honeymoon in Myrtle Beach visiting family, there was super weather and an equally super resort. Laurie is a great wife. I and my kids love her! We got our pictures back already so I'll post some when we get settled in.

Sean and I had a beautiful wedding :wub2: all our 4 boys did an outstanding job in their part :rating::salute: and the weather turned out to be a perfect summer like day :happy feet: Our honeymoon in Myrtle Beach was awesome :yahoo: but Secondo made me come back up to the Northern States. :cry::baby: :hysterical2:

Will load a few pics soon...... :camera: and thanks to everyone for all the best wishes..... :grouphug:

So happy for you both and your 4 boys. May the family stay close and the honeymoon never end. :wub::wub:

To all our TS friends....... :) Here is a short version of SexyStang and Secondo's wedding held a few weeks ago....... :happy feet:

Edit: See the video in Sean's post below

Archived