TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Moving?????

Well I think we need some clarification on this as it indicates the liquidation of prototypes which I just received an e-mail on a week or so ago...

so either this is an old posting and they have just offered these or this is a current development.

Well I think we need some clarification on this as it indicates the liquidation of prototypes which I just received an e-mail on a week or so ago...

so either this is an old posting and they have just offered these or this is a current development.

Keep in mind that a Car Magazine is usually 2 to 3 Months Late on printing anything.

Shelby moved from a site near the Las Vegas Motor Speedway to a site that is very near the airport. The move was done a while ago. They are not leaving Las Vegas.

I know they moved, in fact I was at the new facility for the bash this year, I am just sharing what Road and Track is saying. Everyone thought other things posted were gossip and they turned out to be true, so hoping this is an exception.

The Museum in Gardena, CA is not connected to the SAI company. It is at the Shelby Goodyear property and is a project affiliated with the CS Foundation, also located there with the Shelby Store. They may rotate some of the cars between the Heritage Collection and the CS Museum, such as the first Cobra. The Museum is a tribute to CS' life and a variety of his personal items, including a variety of vehicles. The Heritage Collection is a display of SAI production related vehicles, classic and later production, which are not necessarily owned by SAI.

Archived