TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Store - Price Issue?

N8s08SGT

I am trying to pickup some new floor mats for the Shelby I just purchased (Used) as it didn't come with them and I would like a set of OEM Shelby mats. However, when I try to purchase them at the sale price, the cart is not reflecting the sale price when I try to checkout. I tried to email/contact them with zero success.

See attachment for what I am talking about.

Any ideas?

Any help is greatly appreciated as I am VERY new at this. Also, if this is not the correct forum for this, please let me know.

-Nate

post-43508-0-41316900-1403286448_thumb.png

There is a Shelby Performance Parts topic under Team Shelby Community. That would be a better place to ask the question, but that is not always monitored. If you have not received a response to an e-mail, just call directly and let them order it for you and make sure the price is correct. The number for customer service for ordering is 702-405-3500. They should be able to help you out. However, make sure they know about the issue you are seeing when trying to order online.

Thank everyone. Just called and spoke with a gentleman named Tim. He's going to fix it.

-Nate

Tim (Hill) is a good guy and will take care of you. He is also here on Team Shelby forums.

Phill

Tim (Hill) is a good guy and will take care of you. He is also here on Team Shelby forums.

Phill

Thanks Phill, good to know!

He was very nice and the issue was resolved almost immediately.

-Nate

Archived