TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Proud Shelby Gt Owner

N8s08SGT

Team Shelby,

Just dropping in to say hello. After falling in love with Shelby as a child (after I put together a model of a '68 Shelby GT500 when I was 7) I am finally a VERY PROUD owner of my very own Shelby GT. On Father's Day weekend I picked up a 2008 Vista Blue Shelby GT. The vehicle has 57K miles, but is very new to me and I love it. It is my daily driver, but is garage kept when not being driven and covered when at work.

Anyway, I am super excited to be part of the club and look forward to years of forum engagement and discussions with all the fine people at Team Shelby!

-Nate

post-43508-0-52894900-1403282320_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the forums Nate and Congrats on your new baby.... your story is almost like mine, I wanted a Shelby since I was a kid, took me 51 years to finally get one, bought mine for a Mothers Day gift to me..... I figured once the child support payments stopped I could afford one!

Welcome to the forums Nate and Congrats on your new baby.... your story is almost like mine, I wanted a Shelby since I was a kid, took me 51 years to finally get one, bought mine for a Mothers Day gift to me..... I figured once the child support payments stopped I could afford one!

Haha, Nice! Very similar, that's funny.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived