TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First Shelby - Finally

summerrodeo

Hi,

I finally got green light from my wife to purchase my first Shelby and just brought it home last week to Greenville, South Carolina.

It's a black 2009 GT500KR and fits perfectly to my race red / black Boss 302. This car is amazing and I love the sound and the power of the car. I plan to keep them together forever and therefore also will get a cavity sealing for the KR to ensure that rust has no chance.

Biggest problem is that I'm running out of garage space and therefore I currently think about purchasing a four post lift to get all my three toys into the garage.

Regards,

Florian

post-41837-0-20199100-1403059320_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I finally got green light from my wife to purchase my first Shelby and just brought it home last week to Greenville, South Carolina.

It's a black 2009 GT500KR and fits perfectly to my race red / black Boss 302. This car is amazing and I love the sound and the power of the car. I plan to keep them together forever and therefore also will get a cavity sealing for the KR to ensure that rust has no chance.

Biggest problem is that I'm running out of garage space and therefore I currently think about purchasing a four post lift to get all my three toys into the garage.

Regards,

Florian

attachicon.gifDSC_0844 - Copy.JPG

Thats a GREAT set Florian, congrats.

I love my KR, and drive it every chance I get, and the B2 as well....

I have a 4-post lift as well, best garage mod for the money

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Wife drove the car today for the first time and she whispered something like "welcome to the family" to the Shelby.

Daughter said "yihaa", that's her regular ceremony when she drives with me in the boss.

So I guess they are also happy.

Archived