TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Jay Leno's Top 10 Mustangs

treeve

Ok..... Let's see. The SVO was not supercharged, it was turbocharged. The Latest model Shelby's are not normally aspirated. Really Jay? I agree with him about FINALLY having a production Mustang with an IRS. What about the 1969 428 Cobra Jet? Can't believe Jay missed that ICON....

1). Ok..... Let's see. The SVO was not supercharged, it was turbocharged.

2). The Latest model Shelby's are not normally aspirated. Really Jay?

1: Turbocharging IS Supercharging. And in fact, the technically correct term is Turbo Supercharged.

2: He did not say, "normally aspirated". And by the way, technically speaking it is NATURALLY aspirated, not "normally" aspirated. He said *aspirated*.

He is talking in technical terms, not in the slang terms a lot of 'car guys' use.

Phill

1: Turbocharging IS Supercharging. And in fact, the technically correct term is Turbo Supercharged.

2: He did not say, "normally aspirated". And by the way, technically speaking it is NATURALLY aspirated, not "normally" aspirated. He said *aspirated*.

He is talking in technical terms, not in the slang terms a lot of 'car guys' use.

Phill

TO-MAY-TO, TO-Mah-TO.... :whistling:

He had some interesting pics. I was very surprised that the 2003-224 supercharged Cobras with independent rear suspensions were not on his list.

The Cobra Terminator would have to be on my list, probably within the top five. What a car for the period!!!

Well think about it. It is a list of MUSTANG cars, not cars in general.

And like someone else said, those are HIS top-ten picks.

Your Mileage May Vary (YMMV).

Phill

Archived