TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 Sturgis Mustang Rally

Techsan

• 2 weeks later...

I hope to be picking up my 08SGT, now SGT/SC, convertible at Shelby in a few days. On my way back from Shelby I plan to stop in Sturgis, en route back to Fargo. Just keeping my fingers crossed that the new stripe kit is complete and she passes final inspection. :future:

If I make it I may need some hotel guidance. If I can't find a room I'll just have to sleep under the stars!

I hope to be picking up my 08SGT, now SGT/SC, convertible at Shelby in a few days. On my way back from Shelby I plan to stop in Sturgis, en route back to Fargo. Just keeping my fingers crossed that the new stripe kit is complete and she passes final inspection. :future:

If I make it I may need some hotel guidance. If I can't find a room I'll just have to sleep under the stars!

Keep me posted-I will try to find you something!

It seems from looking at the schedule that Friday evening would work the best. I don't know that many do the barrel racing thing. If I am wrong, please let me know. I am also wondering if the Best Western at Sturgis wouldn't be a perfect place to meet. Depending on feedback I get I will call them and ask for a small area where we could get together. I don't want to ask for space and not have anyone show up! Safe travels everyone,

After getting very little response, I think we better try for next year! My phone number is 605-484-9289 if anyone wants to get hold of me. Enjoy the Hills and drive safely everyone!

I heard it was awesome! Let's make plans in advance for next year as it looks like there will be more coming then. I hope we can get Shelby Bash dates soon so we can make plans for than even if it is months away. The time goes so quickly and the dates are here before you know it.

If those that are at the Bash In Vegas in the Spring (provided they do hold it) then that is a perfect time to make some more definite plans for the Sturgis Rally.

Stay in touch!

Archived