TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Marti Report Now Available For All Mustang Up To 2007!

kryptonite

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone received a report for for a Shelby GT-H as I am wondering if it shows the Ford or Shelby information on it?

I have ordered one. However I fully expect it to just only have the information from the Ford records. It should still be a cool part to have with the rest of the history. I already know the ship date and all the other stuff from Ford, but still a neat to have. I'll let you know for sure what info is on it when I get it.

I have ordered one. However I fully expect it to just only have the information from the Ford records. It should still be a cool part to have with the rest of the history. I already know the ship date and all the other stuff from Ford, but still a neat to have. I'll let you know for sure what info is on it when I get it.

Thanks Jeff ... can't wait to find out.

We ordered one also it should be here in 14 days !

GOD Bless

Jim & Judy

Same applies for the SGT. It will be interesting to see if any Shelby data is on it since it was originally a Mustang GT off the production line, eventhough sold through Ford. Make sure and let us know when you get it. It may be different for the SGT compared to the H.

Unlike the GT500's which were built at the Flint plant, the Shelby GT's complete manufacturing plan included the transportation to Las Vegas and the addition of the Shelby GT package at Shelby American. If the Marti report doesn't include this, its flawed. It it does, he'll sell a lot of reports! (including one to me)...

Unlike the GT500's which were built at the Flint plant, the Shelby GT's complete manufacturing plan included the transportation to Las Vegas and the addition of the Shelby GT package at Shelby American. If the Marti report doesn't include this, its flawed. It it does, he'll sell a lot of reports! (including one to me)...

Agree. It will be interesting to see if the GT's have any Shelby data. I do not expect it for the GT-H's however. How these all came together were that Hertz bought the Mustang GT's and then paid Shelby for the conversion. So yes, it will be very interesting to see what we get and if they are the same or different. Soon we will know! :lol:

I agree, but I'll bet the only thing it shows is what was on the Ford window sticker

GT Upfitter's Package (54U)

How could they get the other SGT info unless they get it from SAI?

Does a Marti Report typically only show what is on a window sticker?

I agree, but I'll bet the only thing it shows is what was on the Ford window sticker

GT Upfitter's Package (54U)

How could they get the other SGT info unless they get it from SAI?

That's true; and I would doubt that SAI has good information on what they did with each car, by VIN. Although, there is that "Shelby Registry" right??

Does a Marti Report typically only show what is on a window sticker?

That's true; and I would doubt that SAI has good information on what they did with each car, by VIN. Although, there is that "Shelby Registry" right??

No, typically, a Marti Report (I have many with my classic Fords)will contain so much more than is on a window sticker. If you get the deluxe or above, it will contain very specific break down of how many cars were built with each option, color, etc. It depends on what Ford has available by breakdown information on that specific car. When I get mine on the GT-H, I will shoot a picture and post here. I also ordered one today for a very nice 1972 F100 that I bought yesterday. It was a custom order in Black, so the Marti report will have all of that data and how many were built just like it, if any. So for example it will say so many short bed 4x2 F100 Rangers were built. It will say how many of those had a 390 automatic, it will say how many had this specific interior option, it will then say how many were custom ordered just like this in black. It will show what day it was built, where it was originally sold and on what day, etc. I haven't bought one on the newer cars yet, so it will be interesting.

Hey Guys! Im going to order one! The Shelby GT is not on there. So do I list it under Shelby or Mustang? I mean you will give the VIN number on the next page so all is good but I am just wandering. Do I also list it as other?

Thank you for your time,

Francis

Just received my Marti PDF. Guess what??? I'm shocked!! Wow, it states as one of the options: wait for it.. :drop: ....... Shelby GTH Package Added!!! I'll shoot a picture when I can get it printed out tomorrow and convert to a picture. So it does trigger it as one of 500 Shelby GTH packages! So guys....get your order in!! Yea!!! :clapping::love_shower::yahoo::bliss:

Just received my Marti PDF. Guess what??? I'm shocked!! Wow, it states as one of the options: wait for it.. :drop: ....... Shelby GTH Package Added!!! I'll shoot a picture when I can get it printed out tomorrow and convert to a picture. So it does trigger it as one of 500 Shelby GTH packages! So guys....get your order in!! Yea!!! :clapping::love_shower::yahoo::bliss:

AWESOME !!!!!!

Please let us know how you listed your car when you ordered it .... I am jacked to order mine.

I actually ordered it as a 2006 Shelby. I would imagine that you can order it as a Shelby or a Ford Mustang. The VIN I'm sure triggers Kevin to look it up, both I'm sure will get the same result. Kevin is a pretty smart cookie when it comes to all things Mustang, so I'm sure he knows the 2006-2008 Shelby GTH/GT story.

Very nice, thanks for Sharing Jeff.

Now I want to see an 07 SGT report before I order mine. I want to see how detailed they get on paint and interior combos. Also, it was pretty clear that there were 500 GT-H's made in 06 & 07, but maybe not so clear on the 07 & 08 production numbers. I mean we've seen some numbers from Roger and others about color, interior and transmission breakdowns, but how much info Marti will be able to get will be the key for me.

No problem. As you can see, this is must have documentation that ties all of the Ford, Hertz, and Shelby paperwork together for our cars. Great documentation for any Shelby and/or Mustang. The build info and VIN breakdown is just good to have for resale and future buyers.

I agree that it is good documentation, but I'd like to see something like

1 of 5,6XX with SGT package

2,2XX in Performance White

1,771 with 5-speed transmission

639 with light graphite interior

But that is more of a SAI Registry Info, so I doubt Marti can get that detailed a breakdown...but I can hope :)

Agree w/IASHELBYGT on production breakdown.

SAI does have that information and will hopefully (someday) make it available.

There is also a Ford Motor production letter at www.shopfordgear.com that does identify our cars with the 54U order spec.

Will it tell you if your Mustang is a Roush? A friend has a 2002 Silver Mustang GT Convertible that he swears it is a Roush. The only thing on the Car that is Roush is the 3 "R" Roush emblems and the two on the fenders are below the GT Emblems. I know the Roush fender emblems replaced the GT emblems.

I'm pretty sure bud told me that Shelby GT's had some additional info added to oasis by Shelby once the cars flowed through that part of the manufacturing process. If so I would that info would show on the oasis any time it is pulled and since oasis is the source for martial would show there too

Archived