TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Repaint Drivers Fender

I have to have the drivers side fender replaced. The biggest problem with that is the side stripe at the bottom of it. Does anyone know where I can get that or have it cut?

Please help, I can let it out of my garage like this.

Call Brian Turner at (702) 405-3500, he'll get you the new piece.

Jer

Call Brian Turner at (702) 405-3500, he'll get you the new piece.

Jer

Any idea what it would cost to get the put just on the drivers fender itself? Thanks man

I tried to PM you, but it wouldnt let me.

They have limited my PM content, I think… just ask Brian, he'll know.

Jer

702-405-3500.

Thanks, guys.

Jer

Speaks to the class and quality of this guy. Good luck on the fender. That sucks.

Agreed! Class act!

Your a better man than me JER Hats off to you dude

That's too bad.... I'm always willing to help out another Shelby fanatic when I can.... as is Jer. Michschi did nothing to Jer, so there's no reason Jer can't help him out.

I have to have the drivers side fender replaced. The biggest problem with that is the side stripe at the bottom of it. Does anyone know where I can get that or have it cut?

Please help, I can let it out of my garage like this.

I needed to get a new passenger side door stripe, since that area had to be fixed and repainted (Stupid me :banghead: ..)

At that time ( 2011) the body shop needed to send pics of the damage along with the SGT ID number, etc.

Not a big deal at the time.

Jer -- Thanks for your help in the past with providing me with the build info for my car. :thumbsup: !!!

As you've proven to us, the cream of any organization always rises to the top, regardless of where~ Good Luck, Buddy!!

Make sure your painter can replicate the factory paint if you want it to match the rest of the car. The factory left quite a bit of orange peel, and most quality shops will do a better job than this. If your car is white, it won't show that much, but if black you will see a difference.

Troy

Archived