TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Have 14 Gt500 Buying Michelin Ss.what Sizes Are Safe For Stock Rims 19S Ans 20S

Went shopping today for new pilot ss both dealers were confused on the Ferrari vs Porsche distinction. From this post I need k tires not no correct. On ordering does the k show up Is it embedded in the tire when yo I you get them. Can anyone tell me exactly what was on your order. I'm going with 275. ,105 in front and 285. 105 in back. Thanks so much. Maybe Sat isn't as good day to tire shop

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went shopping today for new pilot ss both dealers were confused on the Ferrari vs Porsche distinction. From this post I need k tires not no correct. On ordering does the k show up Is it embedded in the tire when yo I you get them. Can anyone tell me exactly what was on your order. I'm going with 275. ,105 in front and 285. 105 in back. Thanks so much. Maybe Sat isn't as good day to tire shop

Torched 10- 285 Rears appear only 104 according to both Michelin site and Tirerack (so only one option). The 295 rears are 101 or 105's. If you just street drive this get the 295 rears (either 101 or 105) as they ARE the tire that should have been on the car in terms of appearance, size, etc....especially since you are bumping the fronts to 275's.

I just bought the Michelin's A/S3 stock size, as I really wanted to go bigger one size, but Discount tire and TireRack advised not to! so I followed their experience advice.

I just hope that with the Michelin A/S3, I will be able to drive this car again, as the STOCK tires is just BAD-BAD.

Anyone running Michelins A/S3 ? can you give me an input?

Thanks

Archived