TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Had To Come Back!

Well fter I sold my KR, which I regret now I was never happy. After that I purchased an 09 500 vert and an 09 C/S then traded in for 14 SRT Jeep then traded that in for 14 GT vert which I picked up last week. I returned the car on Sat because I just realized I am not happy. So I went looking for an 07-09 500 and found a couple, one which I was just going to have inspected and put a deposit down on it. It was out of state, white, which is rare for me, all of my 4 previous Shelby's were 07-09 Vista, and this one has 1800 miles on it. So I just search and search and fell across a 2010. Now the one thing I don't really like about the 10-12 are the rear tail lights but they're not that bad. It's a 2010, Kona white stripe with less than 200 miles from a collector. I'm finalizing the deal this week. Hope it all works out as I now find I am as excited as a 5 year old before x-mas.

2010_00031_02_zpsb94466b7.jpg

200 miles? It's sat for almost 4 years (plus or minus). First thing you have to do is drain and replace ALL fluids. And I mean ALL, I would even do clutch and power steering (I did on my GT). Change the oil with new breakin oil then do the breakin sequence and change it again.

Enjoy!!! And welcome back!

Scotty,

Welcome home, buddy. I agree with your comment on our tail lights. I put the smoked Raxiom's on mine, and the look is what I think it should have been from the factory.

Good luck with your new ride.

All the best,

Quinn

Scotty,

Welcome home, buddy. I agree with your comment on our tail lights. I put the smoked Raxiom's on mine, and the look is what I think it should have been from the factory.

Good luck with your new ride.

All the best,

Quinn

Yes, love the better option on the tails but I have to be honest I think I'mm liking the red ones rather than the smoked, on the AM video with the grabber blue I like the way the red ones look better.

Archived