TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Coming To Vegas

Coachmoe

Ok, so I'm set to come to Vegas for the first time, at the end of August. Was SOOOO looking forward to meeting Jer and touring everything. Unfortunately, he's gone ( but NEVER forgotten ;) ) so who do I talk to now? Do I just show up? I suppose I'll look in some other places about tours, etc but damn, I did want to meet Jer. Oh well, you snooze, you lose. :doh:

click on the Shelby American link at the top of this page for tour info. They do have a shuttle to a couple of hotels now. Give yourself lots of time for the tour, the self re-tour to look again at the cars and displays in more detail, to shop and to hang round and ask questions. As I had been to the old shop over a dozen times since it opened back in the 1990s, I expected to check out the new place in less than an hour. I finally left after 3 1/2 hours! But I did spend time Jer, Gary, Steve and others. I probably was the cause of production delays for the day! sorry.

When I arrived in Vegas back in January 2014 the wife wanted to know why we had to drive past Shelby American before we could head up the strip to our hotel. Some people just don't get it? At least she didn't say no.

12309197716_b1f61e8556_c.jpg

CaptDave

There are still lots of good guys left, Jer was certainly the most active on the internet and absolutely very beloved. Look up Jeremy, Tim or Keith... all good guys and know their stuff. Roger also wanders the facility and will be happy to say hello.

Archived