TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Run Europe

sportscars

If you are interested in information on Shelby Run Europe 2016 or Shelby Re-Run Europe 2015 please sign up for our Europe email list. This will keep you updated on all the news as it becomes available.

I expect Re-Run Europe to be sometime around the last week of June or the first week of July 2015

Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, France, Belgium and then back to Netherlands.

I expect the 2016 trip to be entirely in June.

Tentatively looking at Netherlands, France (beaches of Normandy), England, Scotland, Ireland - possible side trip to Nurburgring before or after the trip. Details still being worked on.

SRE is a life changing trip!

1001910_395868057186219_1406111120_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Oh holy cow,

I have signed up for ongoing info and I am currently in Europe on a country by country tour.

Started in Holland into Germany,then into Austria and on to Italy staying in Venice.

We are off to Rome tomorrow before heading up to Florence's before going on to Lucerne,Switzerland and finally Paris.

The weather has been awesome and I keep trying to picture driving my car here !!!!!!!

Bring it on !!!!!

Oh holy cow,

I have signed up for ongoing info and I am currently in Europe on a country by country tour.

Started in Holland into Germany,then into Austria and on to Italy staying in Venice.

We are off to Rome tomorrow before heading up to Florence's before going on to Lucerne,Switzerland and finally Paris.

The weather has been awesome and I keep trying to picture driving my car here !!!!!!!

Bring it on !!!!!

I tell you what SS junkie, you won't regret doing the SRE. It was by far the best vacation my wife and I ever had......and we've been everywhere.

• 3 months later...

Archived