TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup June 12-15

JeffJ

There is only 1 more week to register for the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup. Steamboat Springs recieved a ton of snow this year and has been receiving quite a bit of moisture. Now that this pattern is changing, it should be a gorgeous green weekend up there. Should be an amazing event! I'm showing both of my cars as this year is also an official Roush Road Crew event. There will be a great number of both Shelby and Roush Mustangs! It will be a great time! We are almost at a record number of pre-registrations. There will be over 500 Mustangs registered.

http://www.rockymountainmustangroundup.org

Yes, that is my GT-H that pops up in the picture on the front screen of the website. P.S. the autocross sold out within 15 hours of registration opening on January 1st with 200 cars, but the show registration and Thursday driving tour will be open until June 1st.

Almost alway's overlaps with Mid-America. I think MA is always the second weekend of June, where the Round-up is always Father's day weekend. Sometimes they are different, but usually the same.

• 3 weeks later...

There are just about 500 Mustangs registered. Over 60 late model Shelby's and 10 early. There are about 20 Roush's registered and this is a national Roush Road Crew event where Roush is bringing two semi trucks and multiple cars to support the event. They are a primary sponsor of this event now. Weather is looking to be in the mid 80's and nothing but sunshine!!

All, the Roush Road Crew has opened the invitation to Saturday evenings dinner to all RMMR participants. The cut off to sign up for that is Thursday evening. It is a pretty pricey dinner at $65 for adults and $45 for kids 6-12, but this is at a very nice place with an amazing western heritage atmosphere. If you are registered for the RMMR, you should have received an e-mail about it yesterday. If any here are interested and did not get the e-mail, let me know and I'll get you the info.

I hope to see you out there this year. i've missed it every year since I've been here. I won't have my car there, it's not up to show car snuff right now. I'll just be a spectator.

Phill

If you're coming from Colorado Springs that's the best route. From northern CO (e.g., Loveland) I'd go over Cameron Pass.

Exactly. I've been here since yesterday. Having a great time already! Today was beautiful.

Clark10_zpsecaca850.jpg

Clark9_zpsb2b7c2e8.jpg

Clark8_zps38abadb0.jpg

Clark5_zpsc1183e6e.jpg

Clark4_zps31f4a5a9.jpg

Clark3_zps8f8a3bcc.jpg

Clark2_zpsaea8e2fa.jpg

Clark1_zpsff497685.jpg

Archived